Lost 36k coins from server farm [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Serpentz

Lost 36k coins from server farm [RESOLVED]

Post by Serpentz » Mon Jul 24, 2017 8:48 am

Hello, checked my server farms when I logged in and both were at max for their level. I was almost at Max storage at database, so I only tapped one of the farms to fill it so I could upgrade my core. But the other 36k disappeared from the second server farm after this.

Anyone else have this happen?

Cheers

AnAngryNun

Re: Lost 36k coins from server farm

Post by AnAngryNun » Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:32 pm

I have seen this....the 2 server farms are full and when you tap on both server farms too fast the real total will DataBase, then disappear and show only 1 server farm total posted, but within a few seconds by 2nd Server Farm posts to the DataBase correctly. However, I do not believe I have ever done this when the 2 the S-farms are full.

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:21 pm

Serpentz wrote:Hello, checked my server farms when I logged in and both were at max for their level. I was almost at Max storage at database, so I only tapped one of the farms to fill it so I could upgrade my core. But the other 36k disappeared from the second server farm after this.
As AnAngryNun has mentioned, if you had tapped on both Farms in succession, the $ counter will "reprocess" the information and go up twice, then down once, then back up again :P This is due to security checking the resource transfer, which takes a tiny amount of time, depending on data speeds, and shouldn't affect the totals after a second or two.

As for tapping one, and the contents of the other disappearing, this is new! Leave your network name, level, country, your Time Zone, and the estimated time of you clicking the Server Farms, and I'll forward it to get looked in to :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:10 am

Luminaar wrote:Leave your network name, level, country, your Time Zone, and the estimated time of you clicking the Server Farms, and I'll forward it to get looked in to :)
While not being able to look specifically at your situation, I can report back that any resources won't have been lost in any way :)

First things first - it's not possible for resources to be collected on their own in any way. There's simply no command which exists that would let anything like that happen :D It is possible to collect resources via a single touch by having overlapping icons however, as well as manipulation of the camera and move/collect commands. Various other ways are possible too, depending on the sensitivity of your device screen :D

As for the resources themselves, it's not possible for them to get "lost" in any way. If there's ever a non-communication with the server, the app will reload, enabling you to simply "collect" the resources again. If there's a miscommunication with the server, such as Farm 1 details arriving after Farm 2 for example, the server does a little reload itself, which is why players will see their resources go up, then down, then up again, when clicking farms and mines in quick succession.

Any resources that are collected while your storages are full will seem to disappear, but will return back to your Server Farm in around 10-15 seconds, before returning back to your Farm once it's sure there's nowhere else to store it :)

Long story short, nothing gets lost for good! Within 15 seconds, all resources will either have been returned to you, or your device will restart if there's anything outstanding. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.