Bitcoin Mixer [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Skyguy345

Bitcoin Mixer [RESOLVED]

Post by Skyguy345 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:22 pm

To begin, I would like to apologize, as this may be considered a game suggestion based on how it is examined. However, I think that, since it is incorrect in the game, it should be posted as a bug / glitch / problem.
A bit coin is a currency routinely used by black hatter hackers and grey hatter hackers because it is untraceable. If I were to buy a pizza from Pizza Joe's, and pay in bit coins, there would be no money trail. The only trail would be a physical one - the fact that our phones may have recorded each other's IPs in the log. Unless a potential theif knows the location the codes of the bitcoin, they would not be able to steal them (unless they have a quantom computer to brute force the public key encryptions to find the private keys).
Using this knowledge of how bit coins works, the bit coin mixer's description and functionality are incorrect. I quote;
"Your B-Coins are stored and cleaned here before you use them. Mixing B-Coins together makes them (nearly) untraceable. Upgrade your mixer to increase your B-Coin capacity."
Bit coins need not be mixed, cleaned, or made untraceable. They are already all of the above, unless you leave physical "prints" behind, which is already addressed in the game with the retrace function.
My suggestion would be to change the Mixer's name to a B-Coin wallet (the same as real life), and change the description to something akin to the database - managing your accounts and different wallets. After all, a bit-coin is merely a different type of currency.
Thank you for reading this.

Taiwei

Re: Bitcoin Mixer

Post by Taiwei » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:27 am

True. True. B.coin wallet store safe locker.... Etc...
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Re: Bitcoin Mixer

Post by Luminaar » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:28 pm

Skyguy345 wrote:"Your B-Coins are stored and cleaned here before you use them. Mixing B-Coins together makes them (nearly) untraceable. Upgrade your mixer to increase your B-Coin capacity."
Bit coins need not be mixed, cleaned, or made untraceable. They are already all of the above, unless you leave physical "prints" behind, which is already addressed in the game with the retrace function.
My suggestion would be to change the Mixer's name to a B-Coin wallet (the same as real life), and change the description to something akin to the database - managing your accounts and different wallets. After all, a bit-coin is merely a different type of currency.
Thank you for reading this.
Thank you for the suggestion, and for the immersion into the game! I'm not sure of the original reason as to why this name was chosen, but I will pass on the suggestion. Given that there'd be numerous language changes to be made (as well as my poor wiki!), expect this to be a super-low priority fix if they do decide to change the name. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.