Loading error [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
TestreHuck

Loading error [RESOLVED]

Post by TestreHuck » Mon May 29, 2017 4:31 pm

Hello, i have 26 lvl account on android 4. Recently, after trying spy om another player, i`ve got reconnection after which game refuse to load. Inidactor stops after "Сonnecting..." and nothing happen. I`ve tryed restart both application and phone, reconnect to inetrnet. Nothing helps. - the screen looks about like this (see attach).
I`ve install app on another android device (6.0) game starts normally, but when i try connect my profile from 26 lvl in settings, nothing happens.
Is it possible to repair game starting on android 4.0 or how can i migrate my progress to another phone without access to my main profile?
Attachments
20170529_091918--.jpg
20170529_091918--.jpg (131.45 KiB) Viewed 2573 times

MASTERMIND

Re: Loading error

Post by MASTERMIND » Mon May 29, 2017 8:34 pm

Dear Ergo user...
Please contact Developers on their email, their you will get fast help and issue will be resolved...
Developers Email:
support@tricksterarts.com

Few things before or after contacting them...
One email is enough bcoz they receives many mails from other users..
Dont send one mails multiple times...

And i think you are banned bcoz u tried to hack the Hackers with gameKiller or gameGuardian...
Or any other tool...
Reference Link BElow:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=287
Regards:
Ergo User :)
Keep Calm & Download Core ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
MasterMind :twisted:
Level: 32 8-)
Rep: 1000+ :shock:
Core9 :idea:
IP: USA :arrow:

TestreHuck

Post by TestreHuck » Mon May 29, 2017 8:54 pm

Thanks for your answer. I didnt use any of hacking tools to hack the game, but i was online during a couple of hours, may it be the reason of this fact?
P.S. I`ve send e-mail on support@tricksterarts.com and now waiting

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Tue May 30, 2017 12:29 am

TestreHuck wrote:Thanks for your answer. I didnt use any of hacking tools to hack the game, but i was online during a couple of hours, may it be the reason of this fact?
P.S. I`ve send e-mail on support@tricksterarts.com and now waiting
There's an FAQ just above your post :)

The loading bar stops just before it is full:
Most likely cause of this is a small amount of data corruption or incompatibility [...] Please try clearing the application cache in the app settings on your device.

I'll be the one answering your e-mail, so apologies if you have a different name than on here, and I send you the exact same information by mail xD Without looking too deep into it, it does seem possible that downgrading Andriod versions has potentially left you open to data incompatibility.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TestreHuck

Post by TestreHuck » Tue May 30, 2017 7:23 am

Luminaar wrote:
TestreHuck wrote: The loading bar stops just before it is full:
Most likely cause of this is a small amount of data corruption or incompatibility [...] Please try clearing the application cache in the app settings on your device.

I'll be the one answering your e-mail, so apologies if you have a different name than on here, and I send you the exact same information by mail xD Without looking too deep into it, it does seem possible that downgrading Andriod versions has potentially left you open to data incompatibility.
Yes, my game nick diiffer from e-mail. I `ve just checked my mail - i didnt receive any mail about gsme, however you answer here circumstantially. You advise me to clean app cache, but i`m afraid that i will lost all my progress in in this case, or may be exists some engine for recovery my account progress?

Add: to recover my profile on another device, game needs code from main net, to which i dont have access ((

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 30, 2017 7:45 am

TestreHuck wrote:
Luminaar wrote:

Yes, my game nick diiffer from e-mail. I `ve just checked my mail - i didnt receive any mail about gsme, however you answer here circumstantially. You advise me to clean app cache, but i`m afraid that i will lost all my progress in in this case, or may be exists some engine for recovery my account progress?
You have Google play game connected. If you do you can recover it. Also I'm sure cache is harmless.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 30, 2017 10:23 am

TestreHuck wrote:
Luminaar wrote:

Add: to recover my profile on another device, game needs code from main net, to which i dont have access ((
Cashe only stores your temporary data. Other things are obtained from server.
If it doesn't work the you may have to delete game and reinstall. if you linked account ot Google you should be able to recover progress. Otherwise...
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TestreHuck

Post by TestreHuck » Tue May 30, 2017 12:39 pm

Crack69 wrote: Cashe only stores your temporary data. Other things are obtained from server.
If it doesn't work the you may have to delete game and reinstall. if you linked account ot Google you should be able to recover progress. Otherwise...
Yes, i thought it would help, but when i install game on another android device with the same google play account, nothing was recovered and game strted from the begining tutorial. when i tryed recover my progress, it asked code from main net, .... so i cant understand how reinstallation will solve this problem

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 30, 2017 1:16 pm

TestreHuck wrote:
Crack69 wrote: Cashe only stores your temporary data. Other things are obtained from server.
Yes, i thought it would help, but when i install game on another android device with the same google play account, nothing was recovered and game strted from the begining tutorial. when i tryed recover my progress, it asked code from main net, .... so i cant understand how reinstallation will solve this problem
Did you link to Google account on first account?
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

TestreHuck

Post by TestreHuck » Tue May 30, 2017 2:58 pm

Crack69 wrote: Did you link to Google account on first account?
Yes. but tell me how it may help?