Have an issue? Ask or report here
Crack69

Re: Black ice still shoots when shocked

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 16, 2017 10:20 am

Hmmm...
Welp we'll see what the dev team can find
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue May 16, 2017 3:35 pm

Taiwei wrote:Not working? tell me.
Thanks. I'll have to forward the attack details, as the images provided provide the possibility of things looking just fine ;) It all depends on the previous time charged by the ICE.

Black ICE takes 3.5 seconds to charge and then fires a shot. Similarly, Blaster shots fire every 3.5 seconds and stun for 2 seconds. This means that between every Blaster shot, the Black ICE gets 1.5 seconds of charging.

Image 1 shows the Black ICE partially charged (since it's raising its "legs"), which could indicate 2+ seconds of charge already. The Blaster shot stuns it, but by the time the second shot lands, it has the 1.5 seconds of charge time mentioned above. This could result in it getting the 3.5 seconds needed, and thus fires a shot.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 8:25 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Thanks. I'll have to forward the attack details, as the images provided provide the possibility of things looking just fine ;) It all depends on the previous time charged by the ICE.

Black ICE takes 3.5 seconds to charge and then fires a shot. Similarly, Blaster shots fire every 3.5 seconds and stun for 2 seconds. This means that between every Blaster shot, the Black ICE gets 1.5 seconds of charging.

Image 1 shows the Black ICE partially charged (since it's raising its "legs"), which could indicate 2+ seconds of charge already. The Blaster shot stuns it, but by the time the second shot lands, it has the 1.5 seconds of charge time mentioned above. This could result in it getting the 3.5 seconds needed, and thus fires a shot.

But of it gets shocked then doesn't it reset the reload time?
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:00 pm

Taiwei wrote:
Luminaar wrote:

But of it gets shocked then doesn't it reset the reload time?

Nope. Shot charge continues during stun time. Stun only prevents it from shooting. It will keep charging even while stun
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue May 16, 2017 9:43 pm

Crack69 wrote:
Taiwei wrote:But of it gets shocked then doesn't it reset the reload time?

Nope. Shot charge continues during stun time. Stun only prevents it from shooting. It will keep charging even while stun
As Crack mentions, charge time is only suspended, not cancelled.

On closer inspection, everything does look as expected. By the time the Blaster hits, there's closer to 40 seconds on the clock.
0:40 s: The Blaster hits the ICE early in the charge. Charge time ~ 1.5 seconds. Stunned for 2 seconds.
0.38 s: Black ICE comes out of stun. Charges for 1.5 seconds > Charge time ~3 seconds. Gets stunned again for 2 seconds,
0.36 s: Black ICE comes out of stun. Charges for the remaining time and fires a shot.
Taiwei wrote:then the black ice fired without any animation
Because the charge time was so short, the charging animation was also cut short.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Wed May 17, 2017 3:23 am

Luminaar wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
Taiwei wrote:But of it gets shocked then doesn't it reset the reload time?

As Crack mentions, charge time is only suspended, not cancelled.

On closer inspection, everything does look as expected. By the time the Blaster hits, there's closer to 40 seconds on the clock.
0:40 s: The Blaster hits the ICE early in the charge. Charge time ~ 1.5 seconds. Stunned for 2 seconds.
0.38 s: Black ICE comes out of stun. Charges for 1.5 seconds > Charge time ~3 seconds. Gets stunned again for 2 seconds,
0.36 s: Black ICE comes out of stun. Charges for the remaining time and fires a shot.
Taiwei wrote:then the black ice fired without any animation
Because the charge time was so short, the charging animation was also cut short.

Good. That stops the shocker from being too op also there was no bug then.. thank you for the advice, and tips. And info

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Taiwei

Re: Black ice shoots without reloading for full 3.5 sec.

Postby Taiwei » Wed May 17, 2017 4:56 am

I hope this topic name is clearer.

Return to “BUG REPORTS”