Post by Taiwei » Mon May 15, 2017 6:49 pm

Come check out this replay.
Me being attacked by opponent
Me
Ign Taiwei

Opponent
Ign Source-beat.

Look at the black ice. On the guardian. When it gets shocked
Last edited by Taiwei on Fri May 19, 2017 8:30 am, edited 2 times in total.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Crack69

Re: Black ice still shoots when shocked

Post by Crack69 » Mon May 15, 2017 8:11 pm

What replay?
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Mon May 15, 2017 9:42 pm

Taiwei wrote:Come check out this replay.
404: Replay not found.

We did have a report of Sentries passing on a higher level antivirus when shocked a while ago - maybe this is related? Do check that it's not just a Black ICE shot that was already fired by the time the Shocker hit :P

If the replay won't post, give me the details (Target's name, time/date of attack) and someone will look into it.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 6:10 am

Luminaar wrote:
Taiwei wrote:Come check out this replay.
404: Replay not found.

We did have a report of Sentries passing on a higher level antivirus when shocked a while ago - maybe this is related? Do check that it's not just a Black ICE shot that was already fired by the time the Shocker hit :P

If the replay won't post, give me the details (Target's name, time/date of attack) and someone will look into it.
Oh, I thought you would go to my account and see... Sorry for the confusion... I have no screen recorder apps through... And screen share doesn't work htcp not supported...

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 6:11 am

Crack69 wrote:What replay?
Sorry, you will have to go into my account to see. It was meant for trickster arts...

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 16, 2017 8:29 am

Also keep in mind that the stun effect doesn't affect black ice shot charge.
If it shoots right before being stunned it will keep charging even while stunned.
Stun effects(both shocker and blaster) only prevent nodes from shooting, not charging the shots, so if a turret(witch ha no charging time) will be stopped dead a black ice that has already shot once will keep chaging even while stun so when stun effect wears off it could shoot immediately as if it was never stunned if the first place.
Short stun effects(like the blaster's) are ineffective against black ice since it will only stop av attacks.
Keep in mind that av is a charged attack with a charge time of 1 second. So once the stun effect wears off the av will also start firing immediately.
Note:
Rep<100

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 8:43 am

Crack69 wrote:Also keep in mind that the stun effect doesn't affect black ice shot charge.
If it shoots right before being stunned it will keep charging even while stunned.
Stun effects(both shocker and blaster) only prevent nodes from shooting, not charging the shots, so if a turret(witch ha no charging time) will be stopped dead a black ice that has already shot once will keep chaging even while stun so when stun effect wears off it could shoot immediately as if it was never stunned if the first place.
Short stun effects(like the blaster's) are ineffective against black ice since it will only stop av attacks.
Keep in mind that av is a charged attack with a charge time of 1 second. So once the stun effect wears off the av will also start firing immediately.
The black ice got hot with the blaster, then the black ice fired without any animation. I will get a screen shot.

Crack69

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 16, 2017 9:07 am

a video would be more useful
Note:
Rep<100

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 10:08 am

Crack69 wrote:a video would be more useful
I have Android 4.2.2... :( Can't even install word. Not willing to root device either...

Taiwei

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 16, 2017 10:13 am

'Ere we go.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... TZGWTFDUm8

Not working? tell me.

First image. The most time left. Sentry gets taken over and shocker fires at black ice.

Second. Black ice gets shocked. Another shock is coming

Third. The black ice unfreezes for half a second and got shocked. The problem?

Forth. You can see the black ice shot? But the was no animation. And not eight time. Waaaayy less than 3 sec. Maybe max 1 sec. Hope this solves the confusion I've caused.