can't view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Luminaar
Re: can't view replay , retrace , money wrong. [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Luminaar » Sun May 16, 2021 3:00 pm

Thanks for the follow up video.

To clarify, the Retrace and Replay buttons on the "default" log entry (the one with 16000000 resources displayed) are not intended to work. :) Logging in to the network on a linked device will also interrupt the connection on the first device, as each network can only have 1 user (including an attacker!) connected to it at any one time.

Thanks also for the info that it's working as expected on your freshly started account. As mentioned previously, the original network itself looks clean with no outstanding issues, so the fact that it's working for one network on your device but not another is pretty bizarre. :cry: We've cleared up some of your previous hacks that you were involved in though, just in case these were causing the issue. :geek:

Regarding your Facebook connection, selecting the Facebook: Connect option while a connection already exists will prompt the message you saw, as it tries to confirm which network you want to access. If you're unable to connect to Facebook because of this, you can manually remove conflicting connections from Facebook itself, via their "Settings and Privacy > Settings > Apps & Websites" option. Facebook has certainly gone through a number of changes since 2016. :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Kaykung

Post by Kaykung » Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 am

Is it possible if I send my fb password to you to check it out? Is there any others way to log in to my network w/o fb?

Luminaar

Post by Luminaar » Mon May 17, 2021 5:53 pm

Kaykung wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 am
Is it possible if I send my fb password to you to check it out?
Please don't share your FB password with anyone! Not only would doing so be in violation of Facebook's Terms of Service, we're also not able to resolve any FB issues client side. As highlighted while checking your Hackers network, what we see on your network and what you see on your device are two different things!
Kaykung wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 1:40 am
Is there any others way to log in to my network w/o fb?
Connecting a network to us via one of the other non-Facebook options available on your iOS/Android devices will allow you to recover the connected network by signing into that Gamecenter/Google Play account.

---

If you're looking to connect your current network to Facebook but are unable to do so because Facebook is showing that there's a network already connected to that account, logging into the Facebook website and selecting "Settings & Privacy > Settings > App & websites" will let you remove any Hackers connections you currently have on your FB account, allowing you to connect to it again with a different network.

If this is something you go ahead with, please allow a small amount of time for Facebook to process this request once you've removed it. Attempting to reconnect a network straight away will result in the same error until this is processed, with players usually able to connect a new network successfully once 48 hours have elapsed.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.