Credits not received [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Mazzelsha

Credits not received [IN PROGRESS]

Post by Mazzelsha » Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:10 am

I’ve been billed for 3 purchases - 1x £4.99; 2x £9.99 & charged but my my credit value says 1 & when I purchased it did the same as usual but nothing added. Please help! I’ve got a screenshot of the 3 purchase including the one the went through before the 3 didn’t. I’m on IOS.

Mazzelsha

Re: Credits not received

Post by Mazzelsha » Sat Sep 12, 2020 10:50 am

Mazzelsha wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:10 am
I’ve been billed for 3 purchases - 1x £4.99; 2x £9.99 & charged but my my credit value says 1 & when I purchased it did the same as usual but nothing added. Please help! I’ve got a screenshot of the 3 purchase including the one the went through before the 3 didn’t. I’m on IOS.
UPDATE: Its allowed a new small credit to go through, but still not the other 3!!

Luminaar

Re: Credits not received

Post by Luminaar » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:40 pm

Mazzelsha wrote:
Sat Sep 12, 2020 7:10 am
Hey. This can sometimes occur when a payment provider puts subsequent purchases to the same place on hold pending a review, resulting in a "pending" amount due to be charged but not actually completing the transaction. Pending charges are normally resolved by your payment processor/bank and either released or refunded ASAP.

If this hasn't been resolved in 3 business days, please send a mail to contact@tricksterarts.com, including your network name, network level, and a copy of your iOS receipt(s) for any purchases that haven't yet been received.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.