Videos of successful defenses

Videos of your hacks or other Hackers related videos
maerg

Videos of successful defenses

Post by maerg » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Cause name it "Videos of unsuccessful hacks" would be ... not so positive :D

Here is one example of attack to my network (with sound, where available ;) )

youtu.be/BKHett7u1so

What happened:
  • * Only two tentacles of level 1 Kraken are just... too slow
    * Sentry has enough time to spread antivirus and significantly increase defense strenght of network
    * Scanner is well defended - while Kraken attack on Core, Beamer on Turret. Therefore, everything tooks too long and attacker have to spend more Ice Walls.
    * Program Library has quite low firewall, therefore is quite easy for two Turrets to take it back. At the end, there is good idea with Protector, but that come to late...

Fantöm

Re: Videos of successful defenses

Post by Fantöm » Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:36 pm

Your the mod of this section I see ;)
Anyway, repost in a proper subject :
Fantöm wrote:I love it!
Facing a Kraken user :

youtu.be/c3TRu_XC110
EDIT :
I don't want to post another one so I edit. This defense, well I lost it (cf title of the video) but it was cool :)

youtu.be/N-i06ok8fZw
Away until (at least end June but maybe) mid July, so hack me :D and leave a message :)
EDIT : I am actually leaving this Beta, good luck for the devs and have fun hacking!

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:25 am

Hallo!
I don´t want to be toxic or anything, just to show one crucial error which is being made even by skilled players on daily basis.
In video is legal, but many others do it too.
So 1, I know he could have disabled the gate with wraith if he didnt stop for some reason, but still there is one more gate before resources.
2, What I want to show starts after 1:05 in video.
3, Guys prepare before hacking a bit tougher network, like bring a ram or more wraiths. I really don´t understand guys who dont bring not even an one ram.
It is in quite a good quality, its better to watch on whole screen, to see how "much" dmg was done.
Video:
youtu.be/FNmi0SAQUsc
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

legal

Post by legal » Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:53 am

Hallo!
I don´t want to be toxic or anything, just to show one crucial error which is being made even by skilled players on daily basis.
In video is legal, but many others do it too.Thank you for calling me a skilled player, first time I messed up on your network and you posted here Funny. You should show the one where I actually got thru it was like what 4 days ago.
So 1, I know he could have disabled the gate with wraith if he didnt stop for some reason, but still there is one more gate before resources. Yeah someone knocked at my door so I got distracted, happens. Next time, there might not be any distractions like a cute chick on the toher side of my door, like this time.
2, What I want to show starts after 1:05 in video.Okay lets see. yep I need to level my beam cannons thanks for the advice will work on that.
3, Guys prepare before hacking a bit tougher network, like bring a ram or more wraiths. I really don´t understand guys who dont bring not even an one ram. Nah meas work most of the time. Next time I'll be coming with higher access and higher wraith and higher portal just so you know. I might as well toss a ram on there just so you will be happy.
It is in quite a good quality, its better to watch on whole screen, to see how "much" dmg was done.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:03 am

legal wrote:Hallo!
Dude you got me wrong, I didnt want to make fun of you or anything, just to show, that at higher levels beams just dont do the job. It could be anyone else who would go there with just beams. Not saying you bad or laughing. And ofc you can get trought me, nearly everyone above level 27 can.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

legal

Post by legal » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:13 am

kingofsnipers wrote:
legal wrote:Hallo!
Dude you got me wrong, I didnt want to make fun of you or anything, just to show, that at higher levels beams just dont do the job. It could be anyone else who would go there with just beams. Not saying you bad or laughing. And ofc you can get trought me, nearly everyone above level 27 can.
No I think you missed the part where I thanked you for calling me skilled. No offense taken I was distracted and these mistakes cause fails and you are totally right. Although You do have a decent set up. I like it. Better than your last one.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

degler

Post by degler » Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:51 pm

Perfect
Интернет-магазин шторhttp://zanavesok.net

neo.

Post by neo. » Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:43 pm

SxSnipeR

Post by SxSnipeR » Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:13 pm

Wow, that's some high level programs. That technique with the low level stuff and high sentries is a bit lame, it should force you to upgrade them at certain core levels.

Lowkey83

Post by Lowkey83 » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:04 am

https://youtu.be/OteBi7OZZxI
[youtube]https://youtu.be/OteBi7OZZxI[/youtube]
Core 7
Lvl 10 sentry
Lvl 8 scanner
Lvl 7 gates
.... It's a messy network on purpose... Enjoy