Videos of successful hacks

Videos of your hacks or other Hackers related videos
Fantöm

Re: Videos of successful hacks

Post by Fantöm » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:51 pm

LadTy wrote:Nice. In nets like this, Kraken is more trouble to take care of during hack than it's worth, just cut him off. Well played :)
Cheers. I get less attack from people now :P unfortunately I can't watch many replays :( oh well ! You were, with lukehk (i don't remember his name ...) the only ones to completely wreck my network ! GG
Away until (at least end June but maybe) mid July, so hack me :D and leave a message :)
EDIT : I am actually leaving this Beta, good luck for the devs and have fun hacking!

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:01 pm

It would be great having these videos with sound, so that we can share the best ones on FB, Tw, ...

Fantöm

Post by Fantöm » Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:45 pm

Trickster wrote:It would be great having these videos with sound, so that we can share the best ones on FB, Tw, ...
I cannot record with sound on the device I use, sorry :/
I wish I could though.
Or I could do something : Record it with the fullsound and record the outside noise, but I'm not sure if it will be much better...
Away until (at least end June but maybe) mid July, so hack me :D and leave a message :)
EDIT : I am actually leaving this Beta, good luck for the devs and have fun hacking!

Kenny

Post by Kenny » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:17 pm

Here is video of successfull hack. Sorry for quality I still looking for some good screen recording software (any recomendations? )

youtu.be/Oe376OEhuQ0

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Sun Jun 19, 2016 1:04 pm

Kenny wrote:Here is video of successfull hack. Sorry for quality I still looking for some good screen recording software (any recomendations? )
I stared a new thread for this: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=60

Fantöm

Post by Fantöm » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:06 pm

New Stealth hack.

youtu.be/JH6SV0nT5t0
Quite lucky to have found his network while he was upgrading his Scanner, but I made it ! :)
Oh and sound!!! Let me know if it's okay or not :)

Prochlub

Post by Prochlub » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Wow! :D Your timing, just, ... wow :lol: Both Stealth and Brute, can't believe it worked out actually :lol:
Prochlub,
The Node-Artist

Fantöm

Post by Fantöm » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:54 pm

Prochlub wrote:Wow! :D Your timing, just, ... wow :lol: Both Stealth and Brute, can't believe it worked out actually :lol:
I've got to say I was a bit nervous in the end (that's why I used a Data Leech on the last second, just so I could get most of the ressources, but there wasn't any :P
If you check the replays I've got (also on your network), I always try to go for the clutch second ;)

Also have a look at the revenge he got : viewtopic.php?f=12&t=57

Hazmat81

Post by Hazmat81 » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Kenny wrote:Here is video of successfull hack. Sorry for quality I still looking for some good screen recording software (any recomendations? )

youtu.be/Oe376OEhuQ0
Oh god you used my naff layout as an example lol... I hated that layout.. so naff.. You learn from the mistakes. :lol:

Trickster
Site Admin

Post by Trickster » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:57 am

Do you have already any interesting Replay to record and share with us? 8-)