Guide Help

Best strategies of building your network
USJapan

Guide Help

Post by USJapan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:38 am

Hello all, I am new to the forum and currently assembling a guide on what I've gathered on how to build a decent base.
I would really appreciate it if some of you would let me use base designs to help display things I'd consider do's and don't's
Also, feel free to supply any threads in this section you feel I should read before I finish my Guide.

Thank you to everyone who helps, and have a good day.

Luminaar

Re: Guide Help

Post by Luminaar » Tue Jan 24, 2017 1:54 am

USJapan wrote:Also, feel free to supply any threads in this section you feel I should read before I finish my Guide.
Fluffington's Guides (and Game Mechanics) are well worth a read. They can be found here, there and everywhere. And also here.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

USJapan

Post by USJapan » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:38 pm

Luminaar wrote:
USJapan wrote:Also, feel free to supply any threads in this section you feel I should read before I finish my Guide.
Fluffington's Guides (and Game Mechanics) are well worth a read. They can be found here, there and everywhere. And also here.
Funny thing is I've read two of these and the other two are opened in other tabs on my computer to read. I didn't even realized they were all by the same person until this

Fluffington
Location: Join the Hackers discord https://discord.gg/qquYZ6H

Post by Fluffington » Mon Jan 30, 2017 10:55 am

USJapan wrote:Funny thing is I've read two of these and the other two are opened in other tabs on my computer to read. I didn't even realized they were all by the same person until this
Teehee, made it easier for you :)
Username: Fluffington
Level: 3 (25/6/17) Yes I restarted
Core: 2 (25/6/17)