Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Best strategies of building your network
e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 6:53 pm

legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Got on my laptop so I can give you a proper guideline

By not linking the chokepoint defense (in your case 2 turret and 1 ICE, same principle applies to other chokes and guardian choke) assuming none got wraith'd, it is extremely costly (in terms of shield, shock, etc) to get through since the risk of carry over damage that retakes the node. Not until there is a single defense left that the threat subsides (2 turrets for example is still a big threat). However, by linking them together, you effectively allows the attacker to take only 1 node and continue. He can take a turret, and either shuriken or beam to take care of the choke, at this point he wouldn't care if the scanner got taken back. At this point your choke is basically over.
You overcome this by not directly linking the defense of a choke together. There's a wide range of things you can do, like linking them with some stronger defensive node in the back (not really advised, as the previous statement applies - I can beam the turret, take the back line and continue back).
So that's where the guardian and the evolver here comes to play. With sufficient antivirus, those thing are dangerous. Your linking should be so that guardian takes priority over evolver as it's tankier. The attacker have two option: Drop at least 3 beams/shurikens in hope to out damage the defenses or to drop a shield. At the same time he have to micro manage the scanner as the turret have very low advantage. The guardian itself is another incredibly strong choke, as well as the evolver (I'd suggest you hooking the evolver to all three turret - probably the one in the back first to spread the damage and ease the tension on the choke - or the other way to slow down the attacker - the previous one force him to micro manage even more). Micro management is hard, if not impossible, especially since you need to put 2 shield down at 2 points at the same time (!). The key here is to force micro management. A skilled attacker would make sure the scanner have enough shield before adding a shield and several beam to his turret as it minimize risk and micro management. But either way, you are burning a lot of shields and program. This might be less relevant later on, but on early levels, and maybe mid range where pg count is still fairly limited: Count the shields. If the attacker runs out of ICE shield, while you have a choke point designed so that it requires a shield, he/she is already lost. It matters if a choke (small or large) needs 1, or 2, or borderline 2 shield. Borderline is bad for you and good for the attacker: for chokepoint every second matters. Every second could mean the difference of the shield you need. If you can make a three way chokepoint that is just enough that they requires a shield, adding another, say, library with AV to that choke probably isn't going to be helpful. Instead, move it somewhere else, that might force another shield.
for one at his level he does not have a true choke point as he can not do enough damage to instantly take down the scanner. ice wall then protector bam thru it you are trying to make it sound more complicated than it actually is. Only a moron will spam ice wall on a choke point. and it is ice wall not ice shield. Second at his level micro managing his network is not that hard. Again direct you back to my first sentence. If you are struggling then protector away and you will not have to worry about anything for a while and ti slows down the damage drastically. You can also just use a shocker and it stops everything. So yeah not as complicated as you went on for ever on about. from the sounds of it you will not fair well at upper levels when there are 34 nodes to control. Stop trying to make this game seem harder than it actually is.
The thing is I'm actually below his level (21). My hunt zone is up till 30. I've had people using 5 wraith on my upgrading base and still lose. I used a similar design and saw the same thing. I've attacked multiple bases and this is based off my observation of good ones. Shocker got nerfed heavily. They used to be OP though.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:29 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Got on my laptop so I can give you a proper guideline

By not linking the chokepoint defense (in your case 2 turret and 1 ICE, same principle applies to other chokes and guardian choke) assuming none got wraith'd, it is extremely costly (in terms of shield, shock, etc) to get through since the risk of carry over damage that retakes the node. Not until there is a single defense left that the threat subsides (2 turrets for example is still a big threat). However, by linking them together, you effectively allows the attacker to take only 1 node and continue. He can take a turret, and either shuriken or beam to take care of the choke, at this point he wouldn't care if the scanner got taken back. At this point your choke is basically over.
You overcome this by not directly linking the defense of a choke together. There's a wide range of things you can do, like linking them with some stronger defensive node in the back (not really advised, as the previous statement applies - I can beam the turret, take the back line and continue back).
So that's where the guardian and the evolver here comes to play. With sufficient antivirus, those thing are dangerous. Your linking should be so that guardian takes priority over evolver as it's tankier. The attacker have two option: Drop at least 3 beams/shurikens in hope to out damage the defenses or to drop a shield. At the same time he have to micro manage the scanner as the turret have very low advantage. The guardian itself is another incredibly strong choke, as well as the evolver (I'd suggest you hooking the evolver to all three turret - probably the one in the back first to spread the damage and ease the tension on the choke - or the other way to slow down the attacker - the previous one force him to micro manage even more). Micro management is hard, if not impossible, especially since you need to put 2 shield down at 2 points at the same time (!). The key here is to force micro management. A skilled attacker would make sure the scanner have enough shield before adding a shield and several beam to his turret as it minimize risk and micro management. But either way, you are burning a lot of shields and program. This might be less relevant later on, but on early levels, and maybe mid range where pg count is still fairly limited: Count the shields. If the attacker runs out of ICE shield, while you have a choke point designed so that it requires a shield, he/she is already lost. It matters if a choke (small or large) needs 1, or 2, or borderline 2 shield. Borderline is bad for you and good for the attacker: for chokepoint every second matters. Every second could mean the difference of the shield you need. If you can make a three way chokepoint that is just enough that they requires a shield, adding another, say, library with AV to that choke probably isn't going to be helpful. Instead, move it somewhere else, that might force another shield.
for one at his level he does not have a true choke point as he can not do enough damage to instantly take down the scanner. ice wall then protector bam thru it you are trying to make it sound more complicated than it actually is. Only a moron will spam ice wall on a choke point. and it is ice wall not ice shield. Second at his level micro managing his network is not that hard. Again direct you back to my first sentence. If you are struggling then protector away and you will not have to worry about anything for a while and ti slows down the damage drastically. You can also just use a shocker and it stops everything. So yeah not as complicated as you went on for ever on about. from the sounds of it you will not fair well at upper levels when there are 34 nodes to control. Stop trying to make this game seem harder than it actually is.
The thing is I'm actually below his level (21). My hunt zone is up till 30. I've had people using 5 wraith on my upgrading base and still lose. I used a similar design and saw the same thing. I've attacked multiple bases and this is based off my observation of good ones. Shocker got nerfed heavily. They used to be OP though.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.[/quote]You are still playing down in the kiddie pool, and I am betting that you are no where as good as you think you are. Just because a few lousy players hit you and lost does not mean you are a great play, or you have a good base desing. you are 21 after all. I can say that 99% of those that attack my base fail. Which would be true. I can also say that I have been there done that and probably(more than likely have way more experience than you do. Why because I rose up thru the ranks and I am more than twice your level. I know people that have played as long as you have and are almost in there 30's and that is assuming you started the same day you joined the forum. So as good as you think you are, I can tell you that "you really are not that good," to have the ego you have. I at-least know there are a handful of players out there that are better than me you think you are better than everyone and simple fact is just because the kiddie pool makes you feel safe does not mean you know anything about this game. Apparently you are good at bases but you are not good at leveling. pitty really. As for the shockers being op what does a 21 know about leveled shockers. Oh must be parroting what other players say disregarded.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:18 pm

legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:
legal wrote: for one at his level he does not have a true choke point as he can not do enough damage to instantly take down the scanner. ice wall then protector bam thru it you are trying to make it sound more complicated than it actually is. Only a moron will spam ice wall on a choke point. and it is ice wall not ice shield. Second at his level micro managing his network is not that hard. Again direct you back to my first sentence. If you are struggling then protector away and you will not have to worry about anything for a while and ti slows down the damage drastically. You can also just use a shocker and it stops everything. So yeah not as complicated as you went on for ever on about. from the sounds of it you will not fair well at upper levels when there are 34 nodes to control. Stop trying to make this game seem harder than it actually is.
The thing is I'm actually below his level (21). My hunt zone is up till 30. I've had people using 5 wraith on my upgrading base and still lose. I used a similar design and saw the same thing. I've attacked multiple bases and this is based off my observation of good ones. Shocker got nerfed heavily. They used to be OP though.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.
You are still playing down in the kiddie pool, and I am betting that you are no where as good as you think you are. Just because a few lousy players hit you and lost does not mean you are a great play, or you have a good base desing. you are 21 after all. I can say that 99% of those that attack my base fail. Which would be true. I can also say that I have been there done that and probably(more than likely have way more experience than you do. Why because I rose up thru the ranks and I am more than twice your level. I know people that have played as long as you have and are almost in there 30's and that is assuming you started the same day you joined the forum. So as good as you think you are, I can tell you that "you really are not that good," to have the ego you have. I at-least know there are a handful of players out there that are better than me you think you are better than everyone and simple fact is just because the kiddie pool makes you feel safe does not mean you know anything about this game. Apparently you are good at bases but you are not good at leveling. pitty really. As for the shockers being op what does a 21 know about leveled shockers. Oh must be parroting what other players say disregarded.[/quote]

Because level says so much about your skill. It's a penalty, not an advantage. And I'm a min/maxer, with 0 money spent and sitting on 3 threads.
Though I do admit, I sound extremely arrogant from time to time - a habit from real life. I'm smart in certain aspects - logic and discrete. I'm not the type who repeat what others said - nor the type to copy cat. I don't deny that all attempt on my base were extremely bad. They were. Had a guy drop 3 kraken to get a core sitting behind a CG at the entrance.
Also, I've never seen anyone saying shocker were OP - nor a discussion. It was obvious should you spend 3 sec looking at the wiki, and some understanding about a game mechanic.


For your point about me being good at bases - I don't. I'm good at offensive. But when you know how to kill - you know what the attacker can do.
And lol'd. Level, are you fucking serious.
What level do: Limit your hunt zone; Increase target search cost; Can be manipulated by repeatedly demolish and rebuild something.
I'm a min maxer. My core is only level 6. I don't even bother leveling up my miner- I loot. If there is two things I don't wanna gain in this game, it's rep and xp.

Not sure why I'm even arguing with you. I'm sharing my experiences, helping and contributing to a thead. I don't see you doing anything similar here, other than butthurt, a seemingly damaged pride since a newer player looks like he's deriving more tactic than you were back at that level - probably even now. I don't deny that with experience, you would know things I might not - but I can assure you, with that attitude and intelligence, should we started at the same time, you'd be farmed daily.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:44 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:
The thing is I'm actually below his level (21). My hunt zone is up till 30. I've had people using 5 wraith on my upgrading base and still lose. I used a similar design and saw the same thing. I've attacked multiple bases and this is based off my observation of good ones. Shocker got nerfed heavily. They used to be OP though.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.
And I'm doing fairly fine at the game thank you very much. I've had multiple people way ahead failing to take down my upgrading base while I trace back and wipe them out. But as you can guess my problem: I heavily over engineer everything.
You are still playing down in the kiddie pool, and I am betting that you are no where as good as you think you are. Just because a few lousy players hit you and lost does not mean you are a great play, or you have a good base desing. you are 21 after all. I can say that 99% of those that attack my base fail. Which would be true. I can also say that I have been there done that and probably(more than likely have way more experience than you do. Why because I rose up thru the ranks and I am more than twice your level. I know people that have played as long as you have and are almost in there 30's and that is assuming you started the same day you joined the forum. So as good as you think you are, I can tell you that "you really are not that good," to have the ego you have. I at-least know there are a handful of players out there that are better than me you think you are better than everyone and simple fact is just because the kiddie pool makes you feel safe does not mean you know anything about this game. Apparently you are good at bases but you are not good at leveling. pitty really. As for the shockers being op what does a 21 know about leveled shockers. Oh must be parroting what other players say disregarded.
Because level says so much about your skill. It's a penalty, not an advantage. And I'm a min/maxer, with 0 money spent and sitting on 3 threads.
Though I do admit, I sound extremely arrogant from time to time - a habit from real life. I'm smart in certain aspects - logic and discrete. I'm not the type who repeat what others said - nor the type to copy cat. I don't deny that all attempt on my base were extremely bad. They were. Had a guy drop 3 kraken to get a core sitting behind a CG at the entrance.
Also, I've never seen anyone saying shocker were OP - nor a discussion. It was obvious should you spend 3 sec looking at the wiki, and some understanding about a game mechanic.


For your point about me being good at bases - I don't. I'm good at offensive. But when you know how to kill - you know what the attacker can do.
And lol'd. Level, are you fucking serious.
What level do: Limit your hunt zone; Increase target search cost; Can be manipulated by repeatedly demolish and rebuild something.
I'm a min maxer. My core is only level 6. I don't even bother leveling up my miner- I loot. If there is two things I don't wanna gain in this game, it's rep and xp.

Not sure why I'm even arguing with you. I'm sharing my experiences, helping and contributing to a thead. I don't see you doing anything similar here, other than butthurt, a seemingly damaged pride since a newer player looks like he's deriving more tactic than you were back at that level - probably even now. I don't deny that with experience, you would know things I might not - but I can assure you, with that attitude and intelligence, should we started at the same time, you'd be farmed daily.[/quote]
yeah Not even close son. I played when the sever was actually busy, you are playing against a few players when I was your level there where hundreds of thousands login's daily. You are at best playing against a couple thousands and more likely not even that. If you were playing when the game first started you would of already quit and I'd still be ahead of you.

I have spent numerous hours on this forum and on my discord helping new players. Even made some video's to help players. Your ego is not deserved at all, nor is your better than almighty attitude. a month in I was 30 and being a farm is not a good strategy in a game like this as they have very low turn around, and is faster to just farm all the dead accounts in the game than to level mines and farms Not much logic to come to that conclusion. When 90% of the people that played this game quit then it is better to farm those and is faster.

As for leveling the ones I know that got to 30 in less than 30 days did not get to 30 by gifting it, them like me Leveled up our nodes. I would never use an exploit to level and I assure you My base is no walk in the park. Now that I know you look into exploits I am assuming your ego really is not deserved. But I am sure you will make some excuse as you stumbled upon it. Now as for you on the other hand if you were playing back when it started would of been nothing more than food. That is a simple fact because your ego would cause many players to single you out.

Your idea of an alright player is someone that used kraken, rolf. Clearly you are not even into the core of the game. As for wiki you can read it all you want but there is so much it leaves out. But I am sure here is where you claim to know this or some dumb crap like that. If you ever get in my level range which I highly doubt I shall pay you a visit to see if all that you hyped about is true. I highly doubt it.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:22 pm

First learn to read properly. You have zero reading comprehension skill.
Skipping the quote since you obviously messed up the quote and now it's carrying over to every next quote.

"look into exploit" Because knowing game mechanics and known bug/issues is the same as exploiting it.
"farming dead fish" What the hell do you think I'm doing? Also tons of the people I hit is not even dead fish. Resources was in the DB/mixer, not miner, and a lot tends to try and hit back too.
You call getting to 30 in a month an achievement. I call that pure stupidity. You expose yourself to greater risks, limits your targets and increase your target search cost. Faster leveling just means what you upgrade - and tons of people dive into non defensive building. Too bad I farm those people.
I do get singled out. Irl even. I have poor social skill, and only have a small group of people I go out with. I'm widely acknowledged to be smart by everyone I've met, also with zero social skill. I'm not afraid to admit my weakness, as well as boosting my ego and arrogance when someone tries to challenge me on my intelligence.
Second point - I specifically mentioned that it was a bad attempt on my base - lol. Again, learn to read. I've never stated my idea of an O.K player anywhere, let alone acknowledging a kraken player to be one.
I'm not even sure if I should continue to reply. So far all have you been sprouting is a combination of a failure to read, jumping into conclusion, fallacy (look it up, I doubt you even know what it is since it's basically what your argument consist of). You're ideally the type of people I never talk twice to. Hurts my brain doing so. And a huge waste of time.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:49 pm

e1a00000 wrote:First learn to read properly. You have zero reading comprehension skill.
Skipping the quote since you obviously messed up the quote and now it's carrying over to every next quote.

"look into exploit" Because knowing game mechanics and known bug/issues is the same as exploiting it.
"farming dead fish" What the hell do you think I'm doing? Also tons of the people I hit is not even dead fish. Resources was in the DB/mixer, not miner, and a lot tends to try and hit back too.
You call getting to 30 in a month an achievement. I call that pure stupidity. You expose yourself to greater risks, limits your targets and increase your target search cost. Faster leveling just means what you upgrade - and tons of people dive into non defensive building. Too bad I farm those people.
I do get singled out. Irl even. I have poor social skill, and only have a small group of people I go out with. I'm widely acknowledged to be smart by everyone I've met, also with zero social skill. I'm not afraid to admit my weakness, as well as boosting my ego and arrogance when someone tries to challenge me on my intelligence.
Second point - I specifically mentioned that it was a bad attempt on my base - lol. Again, learn to read. I've never stated my idea of an O.K player anywhere, let alone acknowledging a kraken player to be one.
I'm not even sure if I should continue to reply. So far all have you been sprouting is a combination of a failure to read, jumping into conclusion, fallacy (look it up, I doubt you even know what it is since it's basically what your argument consist of). You're ideally the type of people I never talk twice to. Hurts my brain doing so. And a huge waste of time.
Where to start.
e1a00000 wrote:"look into exploit" Because knowing game mechanics and known bug/issues is the same as exploiting it.
"farming dead fish" What the hell do you think I'm doing? Also tons of the people I hit is not even dead fish. Resources was in the DB/mixer, not miner, and a lot tends to try and hit back too. Looks like your reading comprehension is worse than mine, and my prediction skills are dead on. Knew you were going to claim that.
e1a00000 wrote:You call getting to 30 in a month an achievement. I call that pure stupidity. You expose yourself to greater risks, limits your targets and increase your target search cost. Faster leveling just means what you upgrade - and tons of people dive into non defensive building. Too bad I farm those people.
Well lets see I am 46 now so far ahead of you it is not even funny. If you ever do get into my level range I would destroy you. But I do not see that ever happening. My defenses are better than most my level, and what you call stupid I call smarter than you. As I have no fear of being taken ever single time I log off, and honestly neither do they as they also worked on their defense as they leveled, and clearly smarter than you have as they are much higher and have plenty of food and do not have to worry about being hit, no where near as much as you. So your argument is just dumb, your 21 because its the smart thing to do, wow we have a saying about people like you here where I live. But I wont mince words as that would be just rude. You are over compensating for your small size reel it in little man no one believes you.
e1a00000 wrote:I do get singled out. Irl even. I have poor social skill, and only have a small group of people I go out with. I'm widely acknowledged to be smart by everyone I've met, also with zero social skill. I'm not afraid to admit my weakness, as well as boosting my ego and arrogance when someone tries to challenge me on my intelligence.
Just because you hang out with a bunch of dumb people and you are the smartest of the dumb people does not make you smart. I hold a masters in physics and mathematics , I know 7 programming languages, Self taught artist, and many other skills. I might add by the time I was 32 I was retired. Now you brag about how smart you are I am betting you are not that well educated. Why do I say this because it is always the uneducated that boost how smart they are I could if i want to, pff put up or shut up. Oh wait you did and failed, thats why you are so far behind.

Now if I am betting man I would bet you are in high school or even a middle school kid that thinks he knows something. When your ignorance clearly shows. At best you have average intellect, you just like to pretend you are smart. Good luck with that as Most people can see thru that BS really fast when they are actually smart. Now take your own advice and quit while you are ahead.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:12 pm

legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:First learn to read properly. You have zero reading comprehension skill.
Skipping the quote since you obviously messed up the quote and now it's carrying over to every next quote.

"look into exploit" Because knowing game mechanics and known bug/issues is the same as exploiting it.
"farming dead fish" What the hell do you think I'm doing? Also tons of the people I hit is not even dead fish. Resources was in the DB/mixer, not miner, and a lot tends to try and hit back too.
You call getting to 30 in a month an achievement. I call that pure stupidity. You expose yourself to greater risks, limits your targets and increase your target search cost. Faster leveling just means what you upgrade - and tons of people dive into non defensive building. Too bad I farm those people.
I do get singled out. Irl even. I have poor social skill, and only have a small group of people I go out with. I'm widely acknowledged to be smart by everyone I've met, also with zero social skill. I'm not afraid to admit my weakness, as well as boosting my ego and arrogance when someone tries to challenge me on my intelligence.
Second point - I specifically mentioned that it was a bad attempt on my base - lol. Again, learn to read. I've never stated my idea of an O.K player anywhere, let alone acknowledging a kraken player to be one.
I'm not even sure if I should continue to reply. So far all have you been sprouting is a combination of a failure to read, jumping into conclusion, fallacy (look it up, I doubt you even know what it is since it's basically what your argument consist of). You're ideally the type of people I never talk twice to. Hurts my brain doing so. And a huge waste of time.
Where to start.
e1a00000 wrote:"look into exploit" Because knowing game mechanics and known bug/issues is the same as exploiting it.
"farming dead fish" What the hell do you think I'm doing? Also tons of the people I hit is not even dead fish. Resources was in the DB/mixer, not miner, and a lot tends to try and hit back too. Looks like your reading comprehension is worse than mine, and my prediction skills are dead on. Knew you were going to claim that.
e1a00000 wrote:You call getting to 30 in a month an achievement. I call that pure stupidity. You expose yourself to greater risks, limits your targets and increase your target search cost. Faster leveling just means what you upgrade - and tons of people dive into non defensive building. Too bad I farm those people.
Well lets see I am 46 now so far ahead of you it is not even funny. If you ever do get into my level range I would destroy you. But I do not see that ever happening. My defenses are better than most my level, and what you call stupid I call smarter than you. As I have no fear of being taken ever single time I log off, and honestly neither do they as they also worked on their defense as they leveled, and clearly smarter than you have as they are much higher and have plenty of food and do not have to worry about being hit, no where near as much as you. So your argument is just dumb, your 21 because its the smart thing to do, wow we have a saying about people like you here where I live. But I wont mince words as that would be just rude. You are over compensating for your small size reel it in little man no one believes you.
e1a00000 wrote:I do get singled out. Irl even. I have poor social skill, and only have a small group of people I go out with. I'm widely acknowledged to be smart by everyone I've met, also with zero social skill. I'm not afraid to admit my weakness, as well as boosting my ego and arrogance when someone tries to challenge me on my intelligence.
Just because you hang out with a bunch of dumb people and you are the smartest of the dumb people does not make you smart. I hold a masters in physics and mathematics , I know 7 programming languages, Self taught artist, and many other skills. I might add by the time I was 32 I was retired. Now you brag about how smart you are I am betting you are not that well educated. Why do I say this because it is always the uneducated that boost how smart they are I could if i want to, pff put up or shut up. Oh wait you did and failed, thats why you are so far behind.

Now if I am betting man I would bet you are in high school or even a middle school kid that thinks he knows something. When your ignorance clearly shows. At best you have average intellect, you just like to pretend you are smart. Good luck with that as Most people can see thru that BS really fast when they are actually smart. Now take your own advice and quit while you are ahead.
Not that well ahead in life yet, just a regular uni kid with:
Olympiad Mathematics. Mental discrete mathematics solver. Computer engineering. Top 50 university. Faculty design competition winner. My friends are straight A kids, one just had an internship with Google in her second year. I've met, and studied under, top mathematicians within my country for Olympiad. Met people far smarter than me - people not as smart but harder working than me, etc. Getting a degree means close to nothing - I've seen far too many dumb people in a suppose to be challenging environment, I've been into environment that actually consist of only smart and genius level people, whom I admire. You sounds successful - I don't deny that. But what you have done is nowhere near special, nowhere near the end of the curve. Nowhere near I'd call smart. I'd call half my class dumb, and the other half O.K - with several exceptions I consider smart. This is from a classroom of a top university, and studying engineering - same type of people who would probably go on and achieve the same thing you did. Standard. Common. Nothing stands out. Knowing 7 language also means nothing. Does not decide how good you are at coding - picking up a new programming language is easy. I know 4 - and that is grouping C/C++ together. Planning to pick up some more. And I'm barely half your age, started coding a year ago. You don't know me - I don't know you, and I'm naive enough to actually believe people over the net - so let's consider your arguments true. You're still nothing - you did not state where you study, what language you get, what's your grade throughout the year. I'll be honest: I get B and C even in things I don't like - let it be writing, labs, etc, anything outside my field of interest. Straight A/A+ outside of that. And an average in the Dean's honour list.
Your reading comprehension skill though, sucks.

Back to the game shall we?
Also I'm perfectly content with where I am in level - I'm going up, and fast. My building is on constant upgrade - threads are always busy. I wonder how good the defenses up there will be - I love a good challenge. Here and now I hit most people I see, most of the time stealing all the res they have. I don't upgrade my core till all my defense gold req is past my capacity or requires a higher core level though. Maybe why I'm a slow leveler. I've seen people around the 30 range with even worse defense than mine - lower level turrets and such.
Will be fun should I catch up and start hitting around the people you so called good, considering how imbalanced between offense and defense is as of now.

Azelthedragon
Posts: 35
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by Azelthedragon » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:15 pm

Can you boys swing your dicks somewhere else?

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:29 pm

Azelthedragon wrote:Can you boys swing your dicks somewhere else?
Sorry :D Just ignore the mess.
You might wanna cut down on the miners though. And level up your defenses a bit.

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:38 pm

e1a00000 wrote:Not that well ahead in life yet, just a regular uni kid with:
Olympiad Mathematics. Mental discrete mathematics solver. Computer engineering. Top 50 university. Faculty design competition winner. My friends are straight A kids, one just had an internship with Google in her second year. I've met, and studied under, top mathematicians within my country for Olympiad. Met people far smarter than me - people not as smart but harder working than me, etc. Getting a degree means close to nothing - I've seen far too many dumb people in a suppose to be challenging environment, I've been into environment that actually consist of only smart and genius level people, whom I admire. You sounds successful - I don't deny that. But what you have done is nowhere near special, nowhere near the end of the curve. Nowhere near I'd call smart. I'd call half my class dumb, and the other half O.K - with several exceptions I consider smart. This is from a classroom of a top university, and studying engineering - same type of people who would probably go on and achieve the same thing you did. Standard. Common. Nothing stands out. Knowing 7 language also means nothing. Does not decide how good you are at coding - picking up a new programming language is easy. I know 4 - and that is grouping C/C++ together. Planning to pick up some more. And I'm barely half your age, started coding a year ago. You don't know me - I don't know you, and I'm naive enough to actually believe people over the net - so let's consider your arguments true. You're still nothing - you did not state where you study, what language you get, what's your grade throughout the year. I'll be honest: I get B and C even in things I don't like - let it be writing, labs, etc, anything outside my field of interest. Straight A/A+ outside of that. And an average in the Dean's honour list.
Your reading comprehension skill though, sucks.
Funny I went to MIT and retired just years after leaving, Oh did I mention I have been published in my fields of study no less than 47 times, been cited 23 times. And you sound like you are nothing but a below average student that boost how smart you are but sounds like you want lie about how great you are in college but honestly With all the random facts about your friends and then you spout off you grades you sound like a kid that struggle in school. Just to make me laugh you claim to have a friend that gets people coffee at google. That some how makes them what dumb for taking a job that pays nothing so they can say they got coffee at google. Sad really that you think any one will actually believe you if you toss a few facts into your statement, about your friends, and ones that have no bearing on this conversation. Sorry I do not. Those who say education does not matter fail at education. So there is that. Now lets talk about your deans list comment, Being on it for to many absences does not count. Clearly you do not know what the deans list is, since you commented that you got a b and c just so it would sound realistic.
e1a00000 wrote:Also I'm perfectly content with where I am in level - I'm going up, and fast. My building is on constant upgrade - threads are always busy. I wonder how good the defenses up there will be - I love a good challenge. Here and now I hit most people I see, most of the time stealing all the res they have. I don't upgrade my core till all my defense gold req is past my capacity or requires a higher core level though. Maybe why I'm a slow leveler. I've seen people around the 30 range with even worse defense than mine - lower level turrets and such.
Will be fun should I catch up and start hitting around the people you so called good, considering how imbalanced between offense and defense is as of now.
All you have to do is get up 2 more levels by then you will need 5 I suppose. When you start getting in range of actual active players and a lot of them then you can gloat, if you can actually beat them. till then shhh you look foolish and I do not believe you anyways.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Post Reply