Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Best strategies of building your network
e1a00000

Re: Adjusted lvl 7 layout. Thoughts?

Post by e1a00000 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:57 pm

legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Not that well ahead in life yet, just a regular uni kid with:
Olympiad Mathematics. Mental discrete mathematics solver. Computer engineering. Top 50 university. Faculty design competition winner. My friends are straight A kids, one just had an internship with Google in her second year. I've met, and studied under, top mathematicians within my country for Olympiad. Met people far smarter than me - people not as smart but harder working than me, etc. Getting a degree means close to nothing - I've seen far too many dumb people in a suppose to be challenging environment, I've been into environment that actually consist of only smart and genius level people, whom I admire. You sounds successful - I don't deny that. But what you have done is nowhere near special, nowhere near the end of the curve. Nowhere near I'd call smart. I'd call half my class dumb, and the other half O.K - with several exceptions I consider smart. This is from a classroom of a top university, and studying engineering - same type of people who would probably go on and achieve the same thing you did. Standard. Common. Nothing stands out. Knowing 7 language also means nothing. Does not decide how good you are at coding - picking up a new programming language is easy. I know 4 - and that is grouping C/C++ together. Planning to pick up some more. And I'm barely half your age, started coding a year ago. You don't know me - I don't know you, and I'm naive enough to actually believe people over the net - so let's consider your arguments true. You're still nothing - you did not state where you study, what language you get, what's your grade throughout the year. I'll be honest: I get B and C even in things I don't like - let it be writing, labs, etc, anything outside my field of interest. Straight A/A+ outside of that. And an average in the Dean's honour list.
Your reading comprehension skill though, sucks.
Funny I went to MIT and retired just years after leaving, Oh did I mention I have been published in my fields of study no less than 47 times, been cited 23 times. And you sound like you are nothing but a below average student that boost how smart you are but sounds like you want lie about how great you are in college but honestly With all the random facts about your friends and then you spout off you grades you sound like a kid that struggle in school. Just to make me laugh you claim to have a friend that gets people coffee at google. That some how makes them what dumb for taking a job that pays nothing so they can say they got coffee at google. Sad really that you think any one will actually believe you if you toss a few facts into your statement, about your friends, and ones that have no bearing on this conversation. Sorry I do not. Those who say education does not matter fail at education. So there is that. Now lets talk about your deans list comment, Being on it for to many absences does not count. Clearly you do not know what the deans list is, since you commented that you got a b and c just so it would sound realistic.
e1a00000 wrote:Also I'm perfectly content with where I am in level - I'm going up, and fast. My building is on constant upgrade - threads are always busy. I wonder how good the defenses up there will be - I love a good challenge. Here and now I hit most people I see, most of the time stealing all the res they have. I don't upgrade my core till all my defense gold req is past my capacity or requires a higher core level though. Maybe why I'm a slow leveler. I've seen people around the 30 range with even worse defense than mine - lower level turrets and such.
Will be fun should I catch up and start hitting around the people you so called good, considering how imbalanced between offense and defense is as of now.
All you have to do is get up 2 more levels by then you will need 5 I suppose. When you start getting in range of actual active players and a lot of them then you can gloat, if you can actually beat them. till then shhh you look foolish and I do not believe you anyways.
You try to sound o.k but the more you speak, the less credibility you have. You continues to goes on and fix your argument, while your sentences are broken. It also contains fallacy everywhere and you do not have a single thing to make it sounds realistic. You claims I'm not as "smart" as I claim to be, if that's what you think, I don't really care. I don't lie, I see no reason to. The way you speak makes you sound incredibly childish and more like an internet troll. If you have so much published paper, care to give a name?
I never thought education doesn't matter. Studying is probably one of the few things I'm good at. You also have no idea what the dean's honour list is, probably never got there I guess.
Either you a straight out lying about your achievement, or you have no respect for other's success out of pride of your not so impressive achievement. Leaning toward the first since I doubt a "successful" person would act the way you act, speak the way you speak, nor would an MIT graduate that you seems to pull straight outta your ass when I asked would speak with broken sentence and fallacy.
I will respect the thread OP wish and stop the argument here. If you still have something to say, feel free to PM/ new thread. Preferredly when you become a bit more mature.

legal

Post by legal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:38 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
legal wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Not that well ahead in life yet, just a regular uni kid with:
Olympiad Mathematics. Mental discrete mathematics solver. Computer engineering. Top 50 university. Faculty design competition winner. My friends are straight A kids, one just had an internship with Google in her second year. I've met, and studied under, top mathematicians within my country for Olympiad. Met people far smarter than me - people not as smart but harder working than me, etc. Getting a degree means close to nothing - I've seen far too many dumb people in a suppose to be challenging environment, I've been into environment that actually consist of only smart and genius level people, whom I admire. You sounds successful - I don't deny that. But what you have done is nowhere near special, nowhere near the end of the curve. Nowhere near I'd call smart. I'd call half my class dumb, and the other half O.K - with several exceptions I consider smart. This is from a classroom of a top university, and studying engineering - same type of people who would probably go on and achieve the same thing you did. Standard. Common. Nothing stands out. Knowing 7 language also means nothing. Does not decide how good you are at coding - picking up a new programming language is easy. I know 4 - and that is grouping C/C++ together. Planning to pick up some more. And I'm barely half your age, started coding a year ago. You don't know me - I don't know you, and I'm naive enough to actually believe people over the net - so let's consider your arguments true. You're still nothing - you did not state where you study, what language you get, what's your grade throughout the year. I'll be honest: I get B and C even in things I don't like - let it be writing, labs, etc, anything outside my field of interest. Straight A/A+ outside of that. And an average in the Dean's honour list.
Your reading comprehension skill though, sucks.
Funny I went to MIT and retired just years after leaving, Oh did I mention I have been published in my fields of study no less than 47 times, been cited 23 times. And you sound like you are nothing but a below average student that boost how smart you are but sounds like you want lie about how great you are in college but honestly With all the random facts about your friends and then you spout off you grades you sound like a kid that struggle in school. Just to make me laugh you claim to have a friend that gets people coffee at google. That some how makes them what dumb for taking a job that pays nothing so they can say they got coffee at google. Sad really that you think any one will actually believe you if you toss a few facts into your statement, about your friends, and ones that have no bearing on this conversation. Sorry I do not. Those who say education does not matter fail at education. So there is that. Now lets talk about your deans list comment, Being on it for to many absences does not count. Clearly you do not know what the deans list is, since you commented that you got a b and c just so it would sound realistic.
e1a00000 wrote:Also I'm perfectly content with where I am in level - I'm going up, and fast. My building is on constant upgrade - threads are always busy. I wonder how good the defenses up there will be - I love a good challenge. Here and now I hit most people I see, most of the time stealing all the res they have. I don't upgrade my core till all my defense gold req is past my capacity or requires a higher core level though. Maybe why I'm a slow leveler. I've seen people around the 30 range with even worse defense than mine - lower level turrets and such.
Will be fun should I catch up and start hitting around the people you so called good, considering how imbalanced between offense and defense is as of now.
All you have to do is get up 2 more levels by then you will need 5 I suppose. When you start getting in range of actual active players and a lot of them then you can gloat, if you can actually beat them. till then shhh you look foolish and I do not believe you anyways.
You try to sound o.k but the more you speak, the less credibility you have. You continues to goes on and fix your argument, while your sentences are broken. It also contains fallacy everywhere and you do not have a single thing to make it sounds realistic. You claims I'm not as "smart" as I claim to be, if that's what you think, I don't really care. I don't lie, I see no reason to. The way you speak makes you sound incredibly childish and more like an internet troll. If you have so much published paper, care to give a name?
I never thought education doesn't matter. Studying is probably one of the few things I'm good at. You also have no idea what the dean's honour list is, probably never got there I guess.
Either you a straight out lying about your achievement, or you have no respect for other's success out of pride of your not so impressive achievement. Leaning toward the first since I doubt a "successful" person would act the way you act, speak the way you speak, nor would an MIT graduate that you seems to pull straight outta your ass when I asked would speak with broken sentence and fallacy.
I will respect the thread OP wish and stop the argument here. If you still have something to say, feel free to PM/ new thread. Preferably when you become a bit more mature.
For one you have no clue what a fallacy is considering I have not made any point other than call you full of crap. Sure I am not afraid to give my name Chris Lucas, now google it. I am sure you will fail at even that you don't seem to have the facility to do much other than make wild claims, so have at it. Lets see if you do better than my friend from this game Roshi who was able to find a lot of my information and even books and papers I had published. I seriously doubt you have that ability.

Yes I know what the deans list honors list is You can not be on the list with a C shows how ignorant you are. Again this shows you are a lair, period. Now lets deal with How successful people act. Most successful people are Alpha's, something you are clearly not use to dealing with. I am sure you surround your self with other Beta males like yourself. As for your repeated claims of fallacies on my end you keep saying I am making them, yet you are very slow to point them out. Not surprised by this as you seem incapable of actually arguing on a subject and keeping your story straight and also plausible. Very time I point this out you gloss over it.
As for this conversation We can deem it over as you know that you have lost and been shown to be a liar and an ignorant kid. good luck on the game.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Azelthedragon

Post by Azelthedragon » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:47 am

e1a00000 wrote:
Azelthedragon wrote:Can you boys swing your dicks somewhere else?
Sorry :D Just ignore the mess.
You might wanna cut down on the miners though. And level up your defenses a bit.
Heh, no worries, it happens. Legal likes to be right. I plan on leveling defenses here on out. I just like having a strong economy, and i can usually take what i need through attacks xD no real need to defend yet. Anyways, thanks for the critiques!