Core 7 questions

Best strategies of building your network
legal

Re: Core 7 questions

Post by legal » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:50 pm

Barons wrote:
legal wrote:
Barons wrote:Yopee tyvm for the advice much appreciated!

Christopher your constructive criticism is also much appreciated. I'll take your advice to heart and try to be less of a moron, however the struggle is real.

On a side note has anyone seen that new zombie apocalypse horror move? I've been trying to get my wife to go see it with me but she says it looks to scary.

your the one not making any sense and it is Chris not Christopher
My bad, I just had some general questions I wanted answered before I started working on a layout. I plan to post screenshots and hopefully get some more detailed advice once I actually get to core 7. The thing is idk what your problem with me is? You seem like a nice dude whos very helpful in other posts but this is the 2nd time you've trolled one of my posts without contributing anything. I was actually hoping I could get you to make a critique video on my network in the next week or so but I seem to be on your bad side.

It's one thing to say "You're a dumb ass I don't even know where to start, this is so jacked up but try this..." but things like "Your boring, search the forum, too dumb to figure it out don't bother asking.... not helpful
The boring I am assuming was to a youtube video that was 25 minutes long that included the searches. Yeah I found it boring. Sorry if you did not find that helpful. Maybe that was what you were going for not sure. Second Yeah I was not the only one that though your first post made no sense. I even said so much. I can not help if you do not make sense. Again with out images there are no ways to help figure out what you are talking about. I have no problem helping you with your bases. I do it a lot and actually enjoy helping people. But when you describe your net work with non game descriptive terms, there is not a lot of help I can do with out seeing it. But you have to actually make sense when you ask for help and use terms that apply to this game so that those reading it do not have to interpret what you mean for it. When you say things like "With one big knot of guns it's probably more likely that someone will get their timing off or click the wrong thing, but is it better to make a running fight out of it with guns spread though out the network" I have to guess at what you mean. When trying to help someone I do not like to guess. Norw if you really like my help put up an image of your base and I will look at it and help the best I can. As for calling your video boring, Yes I should of said why and it was not meant as an insult other than to convey that I was not in the mode for a long draw out video like that with the boring bits left in. Sorry if you took offense to any of my posts, I try to be direct and to the point for the most part, and I can see how you would think I have something against you, I suppose as some of my post could be considered on the negative side. But that was never my intentions. AS for having a problem with you nah no problem at all. Also like to point no where did I say you where done, But your first post was a bit moronic meaning it made no sense. I was actually pointed to this tread on discord by several people that asked if I could figure out what you meant so they could help you and I could not.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Barons

Post by Barons » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:45 pm

Cool glade to hear it's nothing personal. Apologies for the rude gif, I'll owe you a beer next time im in Des Moines

legal

Post by legal » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:09 pm

Barons wrote:Cool glade to hear it's nothing personal. Apologies for the rude gif, I'll owe you a beer next time im in Des Moines
I thought it was funny you thought I would get offended by it actually. Women seem to think I am hot so I am not to worry about
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.