Sp3ctr3

Level core 6 layout

Post by Sp3ctr3 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Silken

Re: Level core 6 layout

Post by Silken » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:19 am

Sp3ctr3 wrote:What i need to improve? :? :ugeek:
https://postimg.org/image/njzd6lo2x/0c25761c/
It's fine apart from the scanner on the net connection. It needs to be three nodes away from the net connection? And needs to be levelled quickly, or people will stealth you.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

GeneralSeay

Post by GeneralSeay » Wed Nov 16, 2016 8:04 pm

Silken wrote:
It's fine apart from the scanner on the net connection. It needs to be three nodes away from the net connection? And needs to be leveled quickly, or people will stealth you.
That core looks like it's level 6 which means that he can't upgrade scanners past level 6, max of 1 level 9 database caps him at $512,000+$2000 from the core and it costs $750,000 to upgrade a scanner to level 7. I understand that you higher level players recommend level 8+ scanners but not everyone is capable of upgrading them that high yet.

At core level 6 you don't necessarily have to have 2 maxed out scanners but because you do have 2 I'd recommend swapping the locations of the first scanner and the evolver.

HSB@54

Post by HSB@54 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:59 am

Hey guys, I am new here..
I would like your help if you kindly could..
I have just put my core upgrade to lvl 6..
So i will be getting 3 nodes more, my only doubt is whether I should build farm and mine (apart from guardian, which is certain) or any of the 2 defenses? I dont get time to play regularly, only 3-4 attacks per day.. Need to cope with studies too.. So what would you all suggest?
Thanks in advance for your kindness and help :)

MiloDiazzo

Post by MiloDiazzo » Thu Dec 08, 2016 3:41 am

HSB@54 wrote:Hey guys, I am new here..
So i will be getting 3 nodes more, my only doubt is whether I should build farm and mine (apart from guardian, which is certain) or any of the 2 defenses? I dont get time to play regularly, only 3-4 attacks per day.. Need to cope with studies too.. So what would you all suggest?
If you would post your base in a screen shot, it would be easier to help you...however, take this:
akoneeguide.png
akoneeguide.png (39.53 KiB) Viewed 4399 times
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

HSB@54

Post by HSB@54 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:16 am

MiloDiazzo wrote:
If you would post your base in a screen shot, it would be easier to help you...however, take this:
akoneeguide.png
Sure Sir, i had have put a screenshot but i still dont know what to put and what not to.. i need help in that.. Thank you so much Sir..

HSB@54

Post by HSB@54 » Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:18 am

MiloDiazzo wrote:
akoneeguide.png
Sure Sir, I had have put a screenshot but i dont know what to put.. Thats y i m waiting.. Thank you So much Sir.. I just wanna know what to put and later i will put in my screenshot.. Thanks so much

MiloDiazzo

Post by MiloDiazzo » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:00 am

HSB@54 wrote:
MiloDiazzo wrote:
akoneeguide.png
Sure Sir, I had have put a screenshot but i dont know what to put.. Thats y i m waiting.. Thank you So much Sir.. I just wanna know what to put and later i will put in my screenshot.. Thanks so much

By a screenshot I meant a screenshot of your base.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

UleftU

Post by UleftU » Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:10 am

HSB@54

Post by HSB@54 » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:53 pm

MiloDiazzo wrote:
HSB@54 wrote:
MiloDiazzo wrote:
akoneeguide.png

By a screenshot I meant a screenshot of your base.
Sir, i know what you meant, i was confused on what NODES to put..
However, its here : http://m.imgur.com/Xh9X0yB