Summary of pointers for building networks.

Best strategies of building your network
Hackercritic

Summary of pointers for building networks.

Post by Hackercritic » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:13 pm

Please add to this topic what you guys feel, perhaps in point form, are the most important key points in making a successful network. E.G: creating chokepoint using scanner/low firewall node with turrets, Place core outside network to stop krakens, etc.
Last edited by Hackercritic on Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

legal

Re: Summary of pointers for building networks.

Post by legal » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:23 pm

Hackercritic wrote:Please add to this topic what you guys feel, perhaps in point form, are the most important key points in making a successful network. E.G: creating chokepoint using scanner/low firewall node with turrets, Place core outside network to stop krakens, etc.
There are tons of treads on how to build a proper network. Maybe you should go look at those instead of just opening another tread on it. I know of 4 treads alone on this topic.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Hackercritic

Post by Hackercritic » Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:12 am

legal wrote:
Hackercritic wrote:Please add to this topic what you guys feel, perhaps in point form, are the most important key points in making a successful network. E.G: creating chokepoint using scanner/low firewall node with turrets, Place core outside network to stop krakens, etc.
There are tons of treads on how to build a proper network. Maybe you should go look at those instead of just opening another tread on it. I know of 4 treads alone on this topic.
well yes, but they are spread all around the place, and the other topics may be very long. I figured it would be cool to have a place that summarises the important points here for easy reading.

Fluffington
Location: Join the Hackers discord https://discord.gg/qquYZ6H

Post by Fluffington » Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:29 am

Take a look at my posts
Anti-combo/program strategies and Choke points
Username: Fluffington
Level: 3 (25/6/17) Yes I restarted
Core: 2 (25/6/17)

legal

Post by legal » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Hackercritic wrote:
legal wrote:
well yes, but they are spread all around the place, and the other topics may be very long. I figured it would be cool to have a place that summarises the important points here for easy reading.
Again you are being lazy and there are plenty of treads like this. Just go read them. No nee to create a spam tread. Just because you are to lazy.
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Fluffington
Location: Join the Hackers discord https://discord.gg/qquYZ6H

Post by Fluffington » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 am

Hackercritic wrote:...and the other topics may be very long
How else are they going to be informative? Of course defensive posts are long, because they have to explain why things work. Otherwise you sound like a bossy maniac saying "Oh this works. Everyone should do it".

I've tried to make my guides structured and easy to read with important parts in bold. It takes a f*cking long time to make these guides so why don't you stop being lazy and actually read the info you want that has been spoon fed to you
Username: Fluffington
Level: 3 (25/6/17) Yes I restarted
Core: 2 (25/6/17)

legal

Post by legal » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:20 pm

Fluffington wrote:
Hackercritic wrote:...and the other topics may be very long
How else are they going to be informative? Of course defensive posts are long, because they have to explain why things work. Otherwise you sound like a bossy maniac saying "Oh this works. Everyone should do it".

I've tried to make my guides structured and easy to read with important parts in bold. It takes a f*cking long time to make these guides so why don't you stop being lazy and actually read the info you want that has been spoon fed to you
I like your guides they are actually helpful. I have learned a lot from them.

TryJoKing

Post by TryJoKing » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:04 am

Fluffington wrote: I've tried to make my guides structured and easy to read with important parts in bold. It takes a f*cking long time to make these guides so why don't you stop being lazy and actually read the info you want that has been spoon fed to you
Fluffington getting angwy.
Join us at our discord