Page 1 of 1
Advices for my net
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:58 pm
Re: Advices for my net
Posted: Tue Nov 01, 2016 11:04 pm
Hallo fellow hacker,
I play hybrid attacks (stealth portal as far as I can and go for resources).
1, Your scanners position is bad in my opinion, Id put it further into the site, but on the other hand, you quite counter my portal strategy, becouse your resources are divided into three branches, so i could go just for one. Still, your scanner there is inefective, if you want to detect any stealth attack asap, put it just in the range of first node connected to netConnection, you can see range by clicking on scanner(it detects attacks on the last node connected to the purple line while scanner selected). Id put evolver instead of scanner.
2, I see it often even good players using it, but I personally am not huge fan of Guardian choke points. They have too many slots for programs, whenever I meet such choke point I am quite happy, cuz i just put protector and 3 lasers and I have fortress on my own. But according to this forum, its good strat to use guardian as choke point, I just dont agree with that.
But I think its quite good on your level, only wrong thing there is that scanner.
Re: Advices for my net
Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:37 am
Firstly, heres how you post images on the forum:
INSERT IMAGE WEBSITE HERE[/b]]
So this is your image website link: https://postimg.org/image/q0hsegp5f/
And here is your image link: https://s21.postimg.org/sukxrwrbr/Scree ... 9_06_1.png
Put them in the format and you have...
...an image that if you click it, it will take you to your website link
Now with your actual base:
- Good guardian choke point with 3 turrets and one black ICE on it
- Nice to keep your resources far back
- Scanner is way to close to netConnections. A better place to put would be behind that first code gate
- You don't need a 4th netConnection yet. You can delete one by tapping on it and then pressing the X
- First sentry is also probably too close. Better to put it will the resources at the back
- Black ICE has 5 program slots. I would not put those slots next to your resources at the back. Find somewhere else to put the black ICE keeping the number of program slots it has in mind
That's all the major cons I can find. Other's may find some more but it looks like a network with great potential. Keep it up!