Kitty cat defense

Best strategies of building your network
legal

Kitty cat defense

Post by legal » Fri Oct 28, 2016 5:12 pm

This is my current network, decided to make a kitty cat because I was bored. It has held up against many attacks and has a nice bottle neck at the beginning and when entering my code gate. Let me know what you think of my kitty kat, What unique designs have you made out of your network, that have held up.
Attachments
kitty.jpg
kitty kat
kitty.jpg (95.17 KiB) Viewed 2104 times
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

90skushkid

Re: Kitty cat defense

Post by 90skushkid » Sat Nov 05, 2016 7:11 pm

legal wrote:This is my current network, decided to make a kitty cat because I was bored. It has held up against many attacks and has a nice bottle neck at the beginning and when entering my code gate. Let me know what you think of my kitty kat, What unique designs have you made out of your network, that have held up.
damn dude lvl 26?? lol
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

legal

Post by legal » Sat Nov 05, 2016 10:27 pm

90skushkid wrote:
legal wrote:This is my current network, decided to make a kitty cat because I was bored. It has held up against many attacks and has a nice bottle neck at the beginning and when entering my code gate. Let me know what you think of my kitty kat, What unique designs have you made out of your network, that have held up.
damn dude lvl 26?? lol
That was ;couple weeks ago I am now 32 heading towards 33 hers my current network:
level 32.jpg
current network layout
level 32.jpg (95.98 KiB) Viewed 1959 times
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

90skushkid

Post by 90skushkid » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:29 pm

legal wrote:
90skushkid wrote:
damn dude lvl 26?? lol
That was ;couple weeks ago I am now 32 heading towards 33 hers my current network:level 32.jpg
]

woot good to know I can get another code gate by the time I get to you. lol. im lvl 19. have 2 code gates. waiting on my lvl 6 core to upgrade to 7 =]
IGN - 90skushkid
Lvl 29
Core 7
REP 500-600
IP - south florida.

"Smoke That Kush!" "Smokin in my Wraith, Drinkin on some Worms"
:mrgreen: :roll: :mrgreen:

legal

Post by legal » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:45 pm

90skushkid wrote:
legal wrote:
90skushkid wrote:
damn dude lvl 26?? lol
That was ;couple weeks ago I am now 32 heading towards 33 hers my current network:level 32.jpg
]

woot good to know I can get another code gate by the time I get to you. lol. im lvl 19. have 2 code gates. waiting on my lvl 6 core to upgrade to 7 =]
I am 35 now so might be awhile before you catch up to me. but good luck