Sugestions lvl 7 core

Best strategies of building your network
friv17

Sugestions lvl 7 core

Post by friv17 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:43 am

Hey

I just wanna know if there is a architecture that can protect me from KRAKEN and let me protect my CORE a litle bit more.
:D
h1.jpg
h1.jpg (59.51 KiB) Viewed 1381 times

Bumbledolt

Re: Sugestions lvl 7 core

Post by Bumbledolt » Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:05 am

friv17 wrote:Hey

I just wanna know if there is a architecture that can protect me from KRAKEN and let me protect my CORE a litle bit more.
h1.jpg
Nah not really kraken doesn't like your core to be protected but when you get to lvl 8 core i can suggest you one hackers rep is useless but your resources is your love.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

friv17

Post by friv17 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:55 pm

Bumbledolt wrote:
friv17 wrote:Hey

h1.jpg
Nah not really kraken doesn't like your core to be protected but when you get to lvl 8 core i can suggest you one hackers rep is useless but your resources is your love.
All right...
besides that, you have any suggestions to improve the architecture? Useless to have 2 sentry?

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Wed Oct 26, 2016 6:50 pm

I never really liked these complex network architecture though because after getting one node we can take out multiple security nodes and you network looks very easy to me.
I always prefer tree like networks which are pretty strong (not impossible to penetrate) and they also waste attackers time.
I see that you upgraded your scanner first before turrets and black ice which is a downfall to me though and your security defense cluster is all in one place which is a plus point for attacker because through that its just beam and the innocent business nodes. I cant suggest you a new complex network though but a tree like structure.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200