How's my new network layout?

Best strategies of building your network
NeonPhoenix0101

How's my new network layout?

Post by NeonPhoenix0101 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:16 am

What do you guys think about my new network layout? I just used it yesterday, there were two attacks and none succeeded. Please, give me some advise with a pro and con. Thanks!
IMG_0760.JPG
IMG_0760.JPG (67.88 KiB) Viewed 816 times

Luminaar

Re: How's my new network layout?

Post by Luminaar » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:35 am

Grats on repelling 2 attacks! You look to have a good handle on the basics/pros - keeping your resources as far away from attackers as possible! :D

As for cons, having 2 Sentry nodes attached to each other doesn't benefit a network, as it doesn't help the antivirus spread any faster. Experiment with splitting them up, and observing how much faster they turn your network nodes black/protected. :)

Another thing to consider in the future is having your Scanner and Code Gates a little closer to the netConnections. Scanners have a range of 3 nodes, while Code Gates are fantastic at forcing stealth attackers to deal with the - you'll definitely want them to detect/prevent stealth intruders the moment they start attacking your network!

Overall, good job!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.