Database Node

Best strategies of building your network
Post Reply
Luminaar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Database Node

Post by Luminaar » Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Starting a new topic for the Database Node, and adding a few questions.

General Question:
If you have multiple Database (or B-coin Mixer nodes for that matter) and someone reaches them on your network, how much of the resource is placed in each one? 15% in each, or can a player siphon the whole 30% from one?

Question for folks with a Level 8 Core:
I've just noticed the level 10 Database doesn't follow the usual upgrade conventions and rounds off at a cool $750,000. Since the level 7 Core costs $1.5m to upgrade, can you do it from 1 Database (and at what level/B-coin cost does it store more than $1.5m), or are 2 Databases the way to go?
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
Alpha-Killer
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:46 am

Re: Database Node

Post by Alpha-Killer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:19 am

Luminaar wrote: General Question:
If you have multiple Database (or B-coin Mixer nodes for that matter) and someone reaches them on your network, how much of the resource is placed in each one? 15% in each, or can a player siphon the whole 30% from one?
Each one stores half of your resources, so a hacker still steals 30% from one database/mixer, but that accounts for only 15% of the total amount stored.
Luminaar wrote: Question for folks with a Level 8 Core:
I've just noticed the level 10 Database doesn't follow the usual upgrade conventions and rounds off at a cool $750,000. Since the level 7 Core costs $1.5m to upgrade, can you do it from 1 Database (and at what level/B-coin cost does it store more than $1.5m), or are 2 Databases the way to go?
To upgrade to a level 7 core, it requires two databases. This is a necessary node, so don't fill up your node count without a second database.

At core lvl 8, database level 12 stores $1.3m. Upgrade it for 21,000 B-coins to get database level 13 which stores $1.6m.
Alpha-Killer
Level 40+ 8-)
Happy Hacking!

User avatar
LadTy
Posts: 124
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 4:27 pm

Re: Database Node

Post by LadTy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:59 am

Just an example regarding the split of your $$ - if you have 1 database with capacity of 8000$ and another one with capacity 2000$ (simple examples), your total 'stored savings' would be split in them in 4:1 ratio, and from each you could steal 30% (= you can steal 30% of everything if you loot everything). So most of your resources are simply in your most leveled up storages ;)
// in reality some small portion of $ is also stored in your Core, but quite soon in the game this little storage is negligable
11100000111O10000000001O10000000001O00010001000O00000100000O00000010000O00001000000O00010000000O10000000001O10000000001O11100000111

Luminaar
Posts: 1154
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Database Node

Post by Luminaar » Wed Oct 05, 2016 10:03 am

Alpha-Killer wrote:At core lvl 8, database level 12 stores $1.3m. Upgrade it for 21,000 B-coins to get database level 13 which stores $1.6m.
So, just to clarify, you can't upgrade all the way to Database level 13 while using a level 7 core? (Super glad I asked, nearly ended up using my last node slot.)
LadTy wrote:So most of your resources are simply in your most leveled up storages ;)
Never thought of that. Thank you for the extra information :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

User avatar
Alpha-Killer
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:46 am

Re: Database Node

Post by Alpha-Killer » Wed Oct 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Luminaar wrote:So, just to clarify, you can't upgrade all the way to Database level 13 while using a level 7 core?
Correct
Alpha-Killer
Level 40+ 8-)
Happy Hacking!

MiloDiiazzo
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:02 am

Renaming my IGN

Post by MiloDiiazzo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 9:11 am

My current IGN is Mr.Uchiha.
I am level 34 player.
My IP address is India.
I am in top 20 hackers in Indian leaderboard.

Kindly rename my IGN to "Bhenka_loda"

MiloDiazzo
Posts: 33
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2016 6:39 pm

Re: Database Node

Post by MiloDiazzo » Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Too bad that it's not that simple lol


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Post Reply