Page 59 of 63

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:20 pm
by GamerNeo
skilbill wrote:Hey Guys, Anyone have any ideas on how to improve my base? I ideally want to keep all of the farms!

Image

Cheers
Focus focus focus. Leveling everything is a poor strategy. Max core, sentry and scanner for defense. Max farms after. Max everything else last.

Not much to say about layout, I'd doubt you can keep anyone out.

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:27 am
by Crack69
skilbill wrote:Hey Guys, Anyone have any ideas on how to improve my base? I ideally want to keep all of the farms!

Image

Cheers
Rush core 10.
You lack enough choke points, core 10 will give you 3 nodes to use as chokes.
Personally I think you did something really stupid upgrading all the mines but what's​ done is done.
Go to 0 rep to get more res and less attention from others.

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:42 am
by Darkness
skilbill wrote:Hey Guys, Anyone have any ideas on how to improve my base? I ideally want to keep all of the farms!

[img]https://postimg.org/image/myj40kykd/][img]https://s30.postimg.org/b9f4cm7lt/Scree ... 143506.png[/img]

Cheers
You have a very low lv sentry compared to your lv. You should lvl up sentry only from now on. You Core is connecting to a turrets (which have 4 slots in total). Your Core will be broken fast if people spam high lv beam. Once your Core is broken, your resources will be broken down fast in a speed really. Connect your Core to the Code gates. It will slow down their speed to your resources.

And you don't even need a farm. You will get tons of money from hacking people!!! unless you always fail a hacking really.

You might want to restart your account once you figure out how to play this game in a strong way =P

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:56 pm
by Western_Union
Pretty much impossible to hack at this level unless any lvl 6 to 12 Hacker has protectors developed, which I highly doubt. Either that or about 4 or 5 ice walls which would severely cut down on the number of beam canons they can carry.

lvl 2 Evolver - 125 firewall
Dual turrets with level 4 sentry- 54dmg per second.
The evolver choke point gets taken back in 3 quick hits.
Image

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:02 pm
by Zavok
Western_Union wrote:Pretty much impossible to hack at this level unless any lvl 6 to 12 Hacker has protectors developed, which I highly doubt. Either that or about 4 or 5 ice walls which would severely cut down on the number of beam canons they can carry.

lvl 2 Evolver - 125 firewall
Dual turrets with level 4 sentry- 54dmg per second.
The evolver choke point gets taken back in 3 quick hits.
Image
Low level hacking is a joke. And with your network I'd say you'd only need 2 to 3 ice walls before beams took a sentry. The longest thing to take is the code gates.

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:58 pm
by Western_Union
Zavok wrote: Low level hacking is a joke. And with your network I'd say you'd only need 2 to 3 ice walls before beams took a sentry. The longest thing to take is the code gates.
:lol: There's no need for all the high level complication. Low level hacking is the new META :lol:

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:15 pm
by Zavok
Western_Union wrote:
Zavok wrote: Low level hacking is a joke. And with your network I'd say you'd only need 2 to 3 ice walls before beams took a sentry. The longest thing to take is the code gates.
:lol: There's no need for all the high level complication. Low level hacking is the new META :lol:
You're core is also connected to three 4 slot nodes. This negates any pros of a core's high firewall.

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:29 pm
by Western_Union
Zavok wrote: You're core is also connected to three 4 slot nodes. This negates any pros of a core's high firewall.
You are right. There was room for improvement as my main goal is to protect my resources. Another strong choke point is now in effect, The Server Farm with 150fw is now choked by the lvl 4 AV and the Core.
Thank you my friend!
Image

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:43 pm
by Zavok
Western_Union wrote:
Zavok wrote: You're core is also connected to three 4 slot nodes. This negates any pros of a core's high firewall.
You are right. There was room for improvement as my main goal is to protect my resources. Another strong choke point is now in effect, The Server Farm with 150fw is now choked by the lvl 4 AV and the Core.
Thank you my friend!
Image
Target priority will make core last target. And the choke there isn't strong.

Re: Network Build screenshots

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:48 pm
by Western_Union
Is this any better?

Image