Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
Starficz

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by Starficz » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:21 am

Ok, after a lot of tinkering, I got this result. It was too hard for even me to understand by looking so I made a flowchart XD.
EDIT: I put in some attack order numbers, the ones that don't have numbers are random. Image
Last edited by Starficz on Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

3ly

Post by 3ly » Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:18 am

Starficz wrote:Ok, after a lot of tinkering, I got this result. It was too hard for even me to understand by looking so I made a flowchart XD. Image
Your diagram is organized very well but its difficult for me to visualize. Its easier if you just show a screenshot of your network. :P
IGN: 3ly
Lvl: 23 C: 7

Merry Christmas!!
[~3ly]

Starficz

Post by Starficz » Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:31 pm

3ly wrote: Your diagram is organized very well but its difficult for me to visualize. Its easier if you just show a screenshot of your network. :P
Uhhh, if you're sure.
There's a reason I had a flow chart you know.

Shikhar

Post by Shikhar » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:47 am

This is my new base : http://imgur.com/VS07ifJ
I just thought of incorporating my lone turret with scanner for a better choke. Only problem was that it became 10 steps away.. So the end part of my network looks like this.. Any advice?

Also, my old base : http://m.imgur.com/kBJOmM5

Which is the better one???

Shikhar

Post by Shikhar » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:36 am

Ok its been like 11 hours and there's no reply? Knowing well that it isnt a holiday, i am just thinking where everyone is.. Waiting...

emanon

Post by emanon » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:07 pm

Maybe move the evolver to reduce the length of the chain?

MiloDiazzo

Post by MiloDiazzo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:31 am

Shikhar wrote:Ok its been like 11 hours and there's no reply? Knowing well that it isnt a holiday, i am just thinking where everyone is.. Waiting...
Dude, there is something known as different timezones.
Could you be a little less edgy that would be oh so nice.
Don't expect everyone to sit around just waiting for you to post. They have lives too, better than yours most probably.
THIS TRAIN HAS NO BRAKES

Fluffington
Location: Join the Hackers discord https://discord.gg/qquYZ6H

Post by Fluffington » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:32 am

Shikhar wrote:This is my new base : Image
I just thought of incorporating my lone turret with scanner for a better choke. Only problem was that it became 10 steps away.. So the end part of my network looks like this.. Any advice?

Also, my old base : Image

I would say the newer one is better, although there are still a few things I'd like to point out.
Not all three defences have to be linked up with the sentry. In this example, only one really needs to be attached as the antivirus will be passed on almost instantly in between them. You don't have to, but it is something you can consider when building other networks.

I personally also don't like that back link between the core and the sentry. It kinda ruins the good branching you already have. Those are only small changes I would personally make, very nice base!

Hope that helps!
Shikhar wrote:Ok its been like 11 hours and there's no reply? Knowing well that it isnt a holiday, i am just thinking where everyone is.. Waiting...
Mate, I don't get paid to do these kind of things. This is the 4th time I've helped you in a week. That's 4 times more than most people that I've helped on this forum. Could you show me some f*cking respect please? I had other things to worry about such as exams. Be grateful that I actually had the time to help.
Username: Fluffington
Level: 3 (25/6/17) Yes I restarted
Core: 2 (25/6/17)

3ly

Post by 3ly » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:24 am

Everyone stay calm there's no need for drama.
Shikhar wrote:This is my new base : http://imgur.com/VS07ifJ

Also, my old base : http://m.imgur.com/kBJOmM5

Your Database is only at the 8th node. You aren't using your space as well as you should. Like emanon said, move the evolver out of the way to the front. Also for me the Core isn't as important so I put it at the front as a distraction for beams and whatnot before they go for the gates (Core has higher priority).
So with that your database is 7 nodes away, B-Coin Mixer is 8 nodes away and currently being upgraded Server Farm is 7 nodes away. You should have enough space for 1 more choke point. I noticed that you do not have the 3rd Turret so you might want to delete one of you Farms or Mines for it. Also if your using the Scanner for a choke point it should be level 1 to be more effective.

I'm at level 16 and have not experienced stealth hacks so this is just for brute force. I hope this helped! :D

BTW its school holidays for me already. :lol:
IGN: 3ly
Lvl: 23 C: 7

Merry Christmas!!
[~3ly]

Eyesmelt

Post by Eyesmelt » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:39 am

Not so good for my rep but definitely good for my resources
Attachments
Screenshot_2016-11-30-14-28-13.jpg
What do you think?