Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
legal

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by legal » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:43 pm

Hapanett wrote:After few updates this is the best i can. When i move core back side krakens coming when i take it to tho front i lose power rate idk what am i gonna do :/

Black ices are 4 lvl
Code gates are 4 lvl
All turrets are 5 lvl
Sentries one of'em 5 the other one will be 6 soon,
Guardian is still 1 lvl
Everything about resources are 8 lvl

After i uprage the sentries 6 and then guardian 2 i'll uprage core but first i also need to uprage database.

I'm thinking that i'm doing well so far what do you think?
for starters any one that attacks you can bypass all your turrets, you should fix that second you do not have a choke point, you need to fix that also. if it was not for those 2 things it would not be so bad
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Safr

Post by Safr » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:33 am

Hi, what do you think about this network?

Level: 25
Rep: 990

Orchid-Mantis

Post by Orchid-Mantis » Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:24 am

For the few that would attack, pretty much ONLY Kraken would get through the gates; after being lvl-18, core-6, rep-500+ I read quite a bit here (thank you all posters!) Decided to dump rep and anti-Kraken at same time so moved core to front.

Working super well so far!
PicsArt_10-28-07.52.58-1600x900.jpg
Kraken only will take out 1 turret so most don't bother. Tried to miss up the connections so nodes are harder to select quickly and the path can be hard to follow. Only non-core entries are scanners which are so easily recovered due to redundant defenses that attackers using a dozen+ walls and lvl-4 Beams are not getting through cause of eating so many programs. Fun to watch! Hehehe
PicsArt_10-28-07.52.58-1600x900.jpg (237.2 KiB) Viewed 2751 times
Happy hacking!
~~«(mmmmm...D3L1c10u5!)»~~

Proxychains

Post by Proxychains » Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:52 pm

Oh my.. After a few minutes in this thread I really think I should remake my network. Is this that bad at all?

Last edited by Proxychains on Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Can someone explain me, how to make a screenshot of "big" base and still fitting allowed size of attachament?

And question on which I cant decide what is the right answer.
Placing Code gate as first defence before the choke point is to stall time. But isnt it better to place it behind choke points to "guard" and stall time from getting to core/resources?
Currently I have one guarding recources and one before choke point, but I am not sure if it is as useful there than it would be "inside" defence system or behind it on the way to the core?

PS: I have code gate -> choke/defence point -> two branches 1, leading to core unguarded 2, leading to resources with entry from code gate and with turret and black ice.
PPS: Using android on Huawei P8
Its hard to describe, would like to know how to make that small screenshot.

Thanks for help mainly with screenshot issue.
Level: 42
Rep: 350-450
I am noob, but tryhard :D

Proxychains

Post by Proxychains » Sat Oct 29, 2016 7:49 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:Can someone explain me, how to make a screenshot of "big" base and still fitting allowed size of attachament?
Upload it to somewhere else, like imgur for example.
Lv: 47 / Rep: ? / Core: 11 / IP: Brazil

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Thanks for advice using imgur, I just hope, that it wont hush people away.
So here is my base: http://imgur.com/6d1GcBH

I am mostly concerned about my Code gates locations. But overall any tip will help.
If there is something I can do to improve picture quality or something let me now, ill edit it as soon as I read the post. (I am here like 10/24h)

PS: Scanner connected to guardian is now upgrading to lvl5, going for 7 asap.

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 9:47 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:Thanks for advice using imgur, I just hope, that it wont hush people away.

I am mostly concerned about my Code gates locations. But overall any tip will help.
If there is something I can do to improve picture quality or something let me now, ill edit it as soon as I read the post. (I am here like 10/24h)

I would say gpo back to the drawing board with your network things like a lone scanner off to the side, to the wrong placement of your sentry nodes. your network is a mess, I could easily rip thru that network, with beam cannon or kraken. I would also stop upgrading your scanner nodes as you do not need more than a level 1, because you want to be able to take it back as fast as possible. Sure it helps raise visibility for stealth hacks at this point stealth hacks are not the norm. The one thing you are concerned about the code gate is about the only thing you have in a decent spot. The rest connected and or placed in horrible ways and places. Sorry to tell you that but it is true.
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

kingofsnipers

Post by kingofsnipers » Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:49 pm

legal wrote:
kingofsnipers wrote:Thanks for advice using imgur, I just hope, that it wont hush people away.

I would say gpo back to the drawing board with your network things like a lone scanner off to the side, to the wrong placement of your sentry nodes. your network is a mess, I could easily rip thru that network, with beam cannon or kraken. I would also stop upgrading your scanner nodes as you do not need more than a level 1, because you want to be able to take it back as fast as possible. Sure it helps raise visibility for stealth hacks at this point stealth hacks are not the norm. The one thing you are concerned about the code gate is about the only thing you have in a decent spot. The rest connected and or placed in horrible ways and places. Sorry to tell you that but it is true.

What about this?
http://imgur.com/a/ioa2D
I play for rly a few days so need to get a grip about structure of a base. Dont know if to connect Black Ice to Guardian or not

legal

Post by legal » Sat Oct 29, 2016 11:46 pm

kingofsnipers wrote:
legal wrote:

What about this?
http://imgur.com/a/ioa2D
I play for rly a few days so need to get a grip about structure of a base. Dont know if to connect Black Ice to Guardian or not
looks alot better only flaw I see now is that you have 2 sentries next to each other, they need to be seprated to spread the anti virus better so move one of them and I think it looks good.