Network Build screenshots

Best strategies of building your network
Jaystar

Re: Network Build screenshots

Post by Jaystar » Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:28 pm

Akronno wrote:Hello fellow hackers!
This is my setup. The idea was to focus a lot of firepower in the middle and use the 2 code gates to stop enemy progression until my Antivirus spread. However it seems the enemies have little problem in passing through so I could use some tips for improvements.

Thanks!!
Your Code Gates are too weak and you can't use sentries as a choke point. Try to use a scanner or guardian as the choke point and move your core outside of your Code Gates.
IGN: Emperor.Jaystar
[C12] [LV60]
Current Occupation: Terminated Account

KingHazSkills

Post by KingHazSkills » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:55 am

Hello! fellow Ergo Users. Please tell me of any improvements to do. I haven't been hacked for almost 2 days because I believe it looks "Menacing". I've edited it over 30 times
Attachments
IMG_1071.JPG
IMG_1071.JPG (106.89 KiB) Viewed 3074 times

Starficz

Post by Starficz » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:23 am

Hi! Just a newbie starting out here, wondering if any of you guys have some tips for my base.

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:46 am

KingHazSkills wrote:Hello! fellow Ergo Users. Please tell me of any improvements to do. I haven't been hacked for almost 2 days because I believe it looks "Menacing". I've edited it over 30 times
Kraken plus few beam cannons and ice walls and your base is going down completely i would love to know your hacker reputation pleaseeeeeeeee and yeah one battering ram also.
There's no place like 127.0.0.1
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:48 am

Starficz wrote:Hi! Just a newbie starting out here, wondering if any of you guys have some tips for my base.
This is the best you can do at this level.
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

4hmeth

Post by 4hmeth » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:25 am

Hi, this is my first post here. I just want to know what's your take on my network.

I call this 'Nirvana' :lol: Looks messy but I think eveything is in the right place. Not much nodes for the bigger defenses are connected to multiple defenses, nodes on sentries are attached to both turret and a mine, black ice is set up to divert incoming viruses. I intentionally make it look like that to add confusion for the attackers on which is which nodes. The idea is to waste valuable seconds of the attackers rotating his field of view just to see which node is on which track. :lol:
My network is quiet peaceful for days now. No one seems to bother hacking me. :cry:
Attachments
grunge.jpg
grunge.jpg (81.89 KiB) Viewed 3042 times

Bumbledolt

Post by Bumbledolt » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:12 am

4hmeth wrote:Hi, this is my first post here. I just want to know what's your take on my network.

I call this 'Nirvana' :lol: Looks messy but I think eveything is in the right place. Not much nodes for the bigger defenses are connected to multiple defenses, nodes on sentries are attached to both turret and a mine, black ice is set up to divert incoming viruses. I intentionally make it look like that to add confusion for the attackers on which is which nodes. The idea is to waste valuable seconds of the attackers rotating his field of view just to see which node is on which track. :lol:
My network is quiet peaceful for days now. No one seems to bother hacking me. :cry:
If you want your network tested tell me your hackers reputation i will post a video of it in here along with flaws.
IGN-Bumbledolt
Level 21
Farming 0-200

Vesper

Post by Vesper » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:27 am

hi, can anyone give me a feedback about my build?

i'm currently can't decide which is better in defense. the Challenge is I want to made it look symmetrical.

library in the back (not much of use), code gate in the front

library in the middle, along with security nodes

library in the front, along with code gate (not much of use again)

or codegate in the back along with sentry protecting it, and library in the front

this is my last network build

any other feedback are welcome, very appreciated.

Loo

Post by Loo » Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:55 am

Hi guys,

any tips to improve my network ? Also what about the next steps (lvl6) ?
rps20161028_135432.jpg
rps20161028_135432.jpg (84.08 KiB) Viewed 3015 times
Thanks !

Hapanett

Post by Hapanett » Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:07 pm

After few updates this is the best i can. When i move core back side krakens coming when i take it to tho front i lose power rate idk what am i gonna do :/

Black ices are 4 lvl
Code gates are 4 lvl
All turrets are 5 lvl
Sentries one of'em 5 the other one will be 6 soon,
Guardian is still 1 lvl
Everything about resources are 8 lvl

After i uprage the sentries 6 and then guardian 2 i'll uprage core but first i also need to uprage database.

I'm thinking that i'm doing well so far what do you think?