What do you think about my network layout?

Best strategies of building your network
BergerW
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 pm

What do you think about my network layout?

Post by BergerW » Mon May 08, 2017 5:59 pm

Here there are Anti-kraken and 2 choke points. Also there is anti stealth reception. Sentry lvl9. But what should I do with two Black ice?
Screenshot changed
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk
Last edited by BergerW on Sat May 20, 2017 2:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Crack69 » Mon May 08, 2017 7:39 pm

BergerW wrote:Here there are Anti-kraken and 1 choke point. Also there is anti stealth reception. But what should I do with two Black ice?
Screenshot here https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk
1 swap all mines with farms
2 Link core to second gate. Don't worry it's still anti-kraken since even if they go through your gates they won't get much. The few who'll still use kraken will just waste program space.
3 you could link those ice walls to first scanner​ with a lvl1 sentry on top for some more av
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

BergerW
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon May 08, 2017 5:46 pm

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by BergerW » Tue May 09, 2017 10:05 am

Crack69 wrote: 1 swap all mines with farms
2 Link core to second gate. Don't worry it's still anti-kraken since even if they go through your gates they won't get much. The few who'll still use kraken will just waste program space.
3 you could link those ice walls to first scanner​ with a lvl1 sentry on top for some more av
Like that ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk I do not quite understand, did you want me to connect two Black ICEs to a weak scanner? It seems to me that this will not be effective. There's enough for one shocker and that's it, my loot is captured.

Taiwei
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 09, 2017 10:40 am

Crack69 wrote:you could link those ice walls to first scanner
When your keyboard fails on you.

Yes the code gate can be destroyed by a "battery" ram. A krakens is not effective at breaking code "hates" with six program space.

Code (core) should be placed on first or second code "hate" .

Hope you can understand. Google screwed with my .Text. Gboard....
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei
Posts: 319
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:24 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Taiwei » Tue May 09, 2017 10:43 am

Taiwei wrote:
Crack69 wrote:you could link those ice walls to first scanner
When your keyboard fails on you.

Yes the code gate can be destroyed by a "battery" ram. A krakens is not effective at breaking code "hates" with six program space.

Code (core) should be placed on first or second code "hate" .

Hope you can understand. Google screwed with my .Text. Gboard....
Not only me.
GamerNeo wrote:Corey 5 is good, but 12 is your goal. As fast as you can.
What is a Corey? Code hate? Ice wall node? Battery ram? Just wow
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:19 pm

BergerW wrote:
Crack69 wrote: 1 swap all mines with farms
2 Link core to second gate. Don't worry it's still anti-kraken since even if they go through your gates they won't get much. The few who'll still use kraken will just waste program space.
3 you could link those ice walls to first scanner​ with a lvl1 sentry on top for some more av
Like that ---> https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-v4z3 ... p=drivesdk I do not quite understand, did you want me to connect two Black ICEs to a weak scanner? It seems to me that this will not be effective. There's enough for one shocker and that's it, my loot is captured.
Yes I was meaning black ice to first scanner.
Also don't link netConnection to core or gates! Put those libraries in front of your gates and link netConnections to those.
And that's it.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 09, 2017 12:21 pm

Taiwei wrote:
Taiwei wrote:
Crack69 wrote:you could link those ice walls to first scanner
When your keyboard fails on you.

Yes the code gate can be destroyed by a "battery" ram. A krakens is not effective at breaking code "hates" with six program space.

Code (core) should be placed on first or second code "hate" .

Hope you can understand. Google screwed with my .Text. Gboard....
Not only me.
GamerNeo wrote:Corey 5 is good, but 12 is your goal. As fast as you can.
What is a Corey? Code hate? Ice wall node? Battery ram? Just wow
My phone changes "hackers" into "backers". Likewise for "hack" :lol:
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
GamerNeo
Posts: 116
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:13 pm

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by GamerNeo » Tue May 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Taiwei wrote:
Taiwei wrote:
Crack69 wrote:you could link those ice walls to first scanner
When your keyboard fails on you.

Yes the code gate can be destroyed by a "battery" ram. A krakens is not effective at breaking code "hates" with six program space.

Code (core) should be placed on first or second code "hate" .

Hope you can understand. Google screwed with my .Text. Gboard....
Not only me.
GamerNeo wrote:Corey 5 is good, but 12 is your goal. As fast as you can.
What is a Corey? Code hate? Ice wall node? Battery ram? Just wow
Didn't notice lol. Corey is Core. Ducking auto correct.

IGN: GamerNeo42
Country: Zimbabwe
Core: 12
Level: 52
Rank: {climbing Atm}
Facebook: Neo Anderson (GamerNeo)


User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Crack69 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:01 pm

GamerNeo wrote: Ducking auto correct
Duckling? :lol:
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
Darkness
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:57 pm
Location: China

Re: What do you think about my network layout?

Post by Darkness » Fri May 12, 2017 7:26 am

BergerW wrote:Here there are Anti-kraken and 1 choke point. Also there is anti stealth reception. But what should I do with two Black ice?
Screenshot here

Image
Well, don't place Core to that font. People would place the a worm at the netConnection to the Complier, then your Core could be neglected. Place your Core to the second Code Gate. You should really upgrade your Scanner to defend Portal attack.

Exchange the position of the Program Library and the B-Coin Mine.

Always place your Business Node behind the Security Node.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36
Reputation : 1600 (On my smurf)

Image


Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Post Reply