No Programs?

Best strategies of building your network
molchu

Re: No Programs?

Postby molchu » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:21 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:
molchu wrote:I bought 7 day 9sec

9sec ain't worth it for you.

I disagree. If people will take all of my loot then I might as well buy it. Plus, what else am I gonna spend the credits on.
Update, Getting my bcoin mines to level 21. I will need to keep them level 21 until I get both databases level 21 and all 4 of my farms level 21 (currently I can only get 3 farms). Looking great so far.

molchu

Postby molchu » Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:18 pm

UPDATE: I am surprised by how quick the progression is at low levels. I have my server farms at level 21, and I can quickly get resources for next levels of core. I also have 2 mines 21 and my mixer 15, solely to get databases to level 21 and the 4th server farm to level 21. After that I am deleting them.

I've also noticed that the exp bloat is rather quick with farms. I am on level 37 when I am supposed to be ~30. The gap will surely be reduced though as I won't be needing to upgrade my programs, and I already have almost all of my 4 farms level 21.

molchu

Postby molchu » Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:57 pm

UPDATE: Got Core 11 finally, and I am getting both of my Databases to level 21 in order to upgrade my Core to level 12 (Core 12 and Core 13 have the same cost). After I get both of my databases to level 21, I am going to get my 4th farm up and running, upgrade it to level 21 and then delete both of my high lvl bcoin mines. It is a good thing that I got 2 Bcoin Mines 21 instead of 1, because my Bcoin production is struggling a bit to keep up with the database upgrade costs. More to come.

molchu

Postby molchu » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:46 am

UPDATE: Apparently I got hit by the rarest bugs of all in this game, where all of my net just completely changed it's design. I have no idea how to replicate it, but the idea is that if your game suddenly breaks for some unknown reason, while or 1-5 minutes after you are redesigning/have redesigned your net, your whole net disconnects and then connects itself to the nearest nodes. TL DR, My net completely changed it's design, and I had to replicate it. Luckily, I managed to do it, but the net still looks different so if you are wondering why that is the reason.

I got both of my databases to 21 and now I am getting my 4th farm to 21. For those who are wondering, with 2 databases 21 you can buy and upgrade anything in this game to level 21, as long as it's not a hacking node/a node that has something to do with hacking, excluding AIs (they upgrade with money still, not bcoins). That's about it, i'll try to keep you guys updated.

Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”