Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
DarthNerdist
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:46 pm

Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby DarthNerdist » Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:52 pm

I'm getting attacked daily, and they only target
B-coins.
So I can't upgrade anything because I can't retain enough B-coins long enough to upgrade what I need.
So unless I actually pay for the protection items, I'm stuck.
I had a similar problem with a similar type of game, I eventually uninstalled it.
Months later I tried it out again because I liked the game. They had fixed it so when you get attacked, you don't actually lose anything, the attacker just gains what they "stole"
I hope this game does the same, stealing from other players to the point where they can't even continue playing the game without resorting to pay to win is absolutely no fun.
It makes me not want to attack other players because this is so frustrating.
It was fun upgrading my network, but now whenever I'm on the verge of continuing, someone steals from me again and I have to wait another day or two to get that back....

goodking
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:34 pm

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby goodking » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:30 am

I have similar problems too, it is hard to gain,but i see a way. Upgrade farms and b coin makers. Then we may throve through it, i am core level 7 and i need 8000 b coins for upgrading compiler. Oh story missions may hel -p too.

I also heard of BULLY FARMERS who troll newbies and steal everything from them. Bascially u get rep low and BEGIN TO BULLY FARMING NEW NETWORKS. Maybe u can join these (creepy) bullies and raid noobs with ease.

User avatar
Silken
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 01, 2016 10:53 am

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Silken » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:40 am

goodking wrote:I have similar problems too, it is hard to gain,but i see a way. Upgrade farms and b coin makers. Then we may throve through it, i am core level 7 and i need 8000 b coins for upgrading compiler. Oh story missions may hel -p too.

I also heard of BULLY FARMERS who troll newbies and steal everything from them. Bascially u get rep low and BEGIN TO BULLY FARMING NEW NETWORKS. Maybe u can join these (creepy) bullies and raid noobs with ease.


One persons bully is another persons educator. Plus you can't hit newbies. Most farmers are in the mid 20 levels and farm bases that are designed badly. You get hit for a reason.

Watch the replays, improve your base.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Vnasty
Posts: 361
Joined: Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:50 pm

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Vnasty » Sat Nov 12, 2016 4:54 pm

These cry posts have got to stop. Read some guides, post pic s of your network for advice, play more. If your not doing all or any of the above and you revert back to crying and you can't move forward at all in game . May I suggest collecting hello kitty stickers?

I could take any network of any lvl and make upgrades and push the base forward in game without a doubt. Its you that's the problem not the game. You just said you failed in similar apps. Where others succeeded.

Blitz2
Posts: 41
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:15 am

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Blitz2 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:03 am

Vnasty wrote:May I suggest collecting hello kitty stickers?


This just made my day
Blitz

User avatar
legal
Posts: 233
Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:05 pm

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby legal » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:46 am

DarthNerdist wrote:I'm getting attacked daily, and they only target
B-coins.
So I can't upgrade anything because I can't retain enough B-coins long enough to upgrade what I need.
So unless I actually pay for the protection items, I'm stuck.
I had a similar problem with a similar type of game, I eventually uninstalled it.
Months later I tried it out again because I liked the game. They had fixed it so when you get attacked, you don't actually lose anything, the attacker just gains what they "stole"
I hope this game does the same, stealing from other players to the point where they can't even continue playing the game without resorting to pay to win is absolutely no fun.
It makes me not want to attack other players because this is so frustrating.
It was fun upgrading my network, but now whenever I'm on the verge of continuing, someone steals from me again and I have to wait another day or two to get that back....

well for starters put your network up and ask for suggestion. Second, if they are only stealing your bit coins then the solution is simple start leveling those defenses with the $$ and once they get high enough no one will be hitting you base. I also recommend you start researching how to play instead of complaining, we all get hit and there are always ways to prevent this and or protect your precious resources.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Country: USA
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Kiki
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:03 pm

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Kiki » Sun Nov 13, 2016 2:06 pm

They should add protection which gives you a shield for 1hr after you are hacked.

Luminaar
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Luminaar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Kiki wrote:They should add protection which gives you a shield for 1hr after you are hacked.
There's something similar already in place. When you're attacked, you are unable to be searched as a target for a small amount of time. While it doesn't protect you from retraces, or stop you from getting attacked multiple times if more than one person has managed to search you before one of them launches an attack, you are protected from being hunted down by someone constantly refreshing for you.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

CerberusArc
Posts: 81
Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:12 pm

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby CerberusArc » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:11 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Kiki wrote:They should add protection which gives you a shield for 1hr after you are hacked.
There's something similar already in place. When you're attacked, you are unable to be searched as a target for a small amount of time. While it doesn't protect you from retraces, or stop you from getting attacked multiple times if more than one person has managed to search you before one of them launches an attack, you are protected from being hunted down by someone constantly refreshing for you.


I didn't know this. Is there a place developers have said this? Source please. Also, it would be nice to know the definition of a "small amount of time" 5 minutes doesn't do much good.

If it is true, then that would work effectively as a "shield" in this game, which is nice. Retrace is a strategic revenge attack anyway, so not blocking that is appropriate imo.

Luminaar
Posts: 919
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:46 pm
Location: UK

Re: Well, the game has become unprogressable now...

Postby Luminaar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 7:45 pm

CerberusArc wrote:Is there a place developers have said this? Source please.
Bah me for not keeping sources. :P I hope I wasn't paraphrasing, but this is the best source I can find right now. Maybe by quoting, we can be told something more specific (and I can be told I was wrong again - that's 3 strikes for Lumi! - *puts the validity of the Wiki into doubt* :D )
Trickster wrote:There are several systems in search engine addressing the "multiple hacks in a row" issue. We do not want to disclose how these things work, to avoid exploits, but yes there are systems trying to prevent others from hacking you multiple times in short time.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest