Failed todo connect whit facebook

Grlx157

Failed todo connect whit facebook

Postby Grlx157 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Hi i can't connect hackers whit my Facebook account, i use the latest versión Android wi-fi conexión, i check the permissions on Facebook setting , sorry forma muy vas language

Luminaar

Re: Failed todo connect whit facebook

Postby Luminaar » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Grlx157 wrote:Hi i can't connect hackers whit my Facebook account, i use the latest versión Android wi-fi conexión, i check the permissions on Facebook setting , sorry forma muy vas language
Hey. Are you having issues making an initial connection, or with retrieving your friends list once you're connected?

To make a FB connection, go to the World Map, select the Settings Cog and then Facebook: Connect. From here, you'll be redirected to Facebook. Sign in here to connect your FB account. Once connected via Facebook, open up your Security Log and select the Friends tab at the top. From here, you should be able to see the list of friends that are also connected via Facebook. :)

If you're receiving a "Facebook not authenticated" error, this means that the name/password combination could not be validated. If you're progressing past this screen but still having issues connecting from your device, the following solution has worked for some players.
- Navigate to Facebook > Settings & Privacy, Settings > Apps, Games and Websites, and ensure that this setting is turned on.

Let me know if this helps! :D
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Grlx157

Postby Grlx157 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:38 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Grlx157 wrote:Hi i can't connect hackers whit my Facebook account, i use the latest versión Android wi-fi conexión, i check the permissions on Facebook setting , sorry forma muy vas language
Hey. Are you having issues making an initial connection, or with retrieving your friends list once you're connected?

To make a FB connection, go to the World Map, select the Settings Cog and then Facebook: Connect. From here, you'll be redirected to Facebook. Sign in here to connect your FB account. Once connected via Facebook, open up your Security Log and select the Friends tab at the top. From here, you should be able to see the list of friends that are also connected via Facebook. :)

If you're receiving a "Facebook not authenticated" error, this means that the name/password combination could not be validated. If you're progressing past this screen but still having issues connecting from your device, the following solution has worked for some players.
- Navigate to Facebook > Settings & Privacy, Settings > Apps, Games and Websites, and ensure that this setting is turned on.

Let me know if this helps! :D

Show the friend list on hackers, the autenticación Is OK

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:16 pm

Grlx157 wrote:Show the friend list on hackers, the autenticación Is OK
The lack of friends list for some players is a known concern at the moment, which we hoped to get fixed as quickly as possible. In the mean time, you may wish to try one of the following that have been reported to work for some people:

1) Remove your Facebook connection in-game by going to World Map > Settings, then tapping the "Facebook: Connected" button. This will disconnect your Facebook account from Hackers. From here, go to your network, then back to the World Map. Select Settings > Facebook: Connect again, and sign back in to your Facebook account.

2a) In the Facebook app, select -> Settings & Privacy -> Settings -> Apps and Websites -> Apps, Websites and Games -> "turn off". From here, go back to the Hackers friends list, and it will show that you're not logged in and offer to redirect back to the settings to turn this back on.

2b) On the Facebook website -> Settings -> Apps and Websites. If Hackers is displayed in the "Active" tab, select the check box next to it and select "Remove". From here, log back into Hackers, and sign back in from the World Map -> Settings menu.

If the above solutions don't work for you, please rest assured that a fix is in progress, and we'll deploy it as quickly as we can!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “GENERAL”