Postby sub » Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Hello, I can't connect to my account for several days,

Screenshot_20190326-151538_Hackers.jpg
Screenshot_20190326-151538_Hackers.jpg (50.62 KiB) Viewed 244 times

Luminaar

Re: Can't connect to my account

Postby Luminaar » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:17 pm

sub wrote:Hello, I can't connect to my account for several days
Hey, thanks for the screenshot, that's most useful! The image shows that the game is connecting to our server, but is getting stuck near the end, which is usually where a network/account is validated.

There's 2 main causes for this:
1) Issue with validating related to the Hacker's cache folder.
This can happen when players use the same device to swap between networks or accounts, resulting in your network not validating. To resolve this, simply clear the Hackers cache folder. Information on how to do this can be found here for Android and here for iOS.
2) Issue with validating related to the user's location.
This can happen when a player is trying to validate their network from a location that is preventing the two-way flow of information required for authentication. We have recently been made aware of a potential issue with the way Google Services operates in Russia which may be affecting Russian players wishing to connect to the Hackers server.

We hope that Google/Russian relations will be resolved quickly. Players in Russia wishing to access their network in the mean time may have better luck with using a VPN service until this is resolved.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “BUG REPORTS”