[/////] IS MY BASE DESIGN GOOD?[\\\\\]

Best strategies of building your network
LemonDragon

[/////] IS MY BASE DESIGN GOOD?[\\\\\]

Postby LemonDragon » Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:29 pm

Since I have changed the network architecture I was successful to stop most kraken attacks but recently I was having fails as people were going Ham with those monsters with protectors still mostly I won against a load of protectors except on defence so I shifted my core to near net connection so kraken can't attack me, but now a problem has occurred that people are wraithing me , even though they are doing it in just a split second of time before my scaner take Down the access but still so I added one more scaner which saves all the defence nodes , even though some nodes can still get wraithed but expecting no problem after scaner upgrade. So below I will post my architecture which took a lot of my brains to make , please tell me it's flaws and give some ideas to solve it. Thank You.
Attachments
20190304_175913.jpg
Right Side View
20190304_175913.jpg (133.65 KiB) Viewed 491 times
20190304_175812.jpg
Left Side View
20190304_175812.jpg (128.65 KiB) Viewed 491 times

Ego

Re: [/////] IS MY BASE DESIGN GOOD?[\\\\\]

Postby Ego » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:42 pm

You don't say what level you are. I'll see if I can give you something useful regardless. When I choose a target I look for someone with a network like yours. That is, someone that has a lot of nodes upgraded. You have spread yourself thin. Note, you have a lot of nodes somewhat upgraded but none are really strong. If you look at the security node stats, which one is the strongest node when it comes to attack power? Your answer should be your sentry. Your sentry has the ability to turn all other nodes into security nodes and there for has incredible attack potential compared to any other security node. Therefore, should be highest priority for upgrading. At your apparent level, the other security nodes can help best by spreading sentrys' antivirus faster. One more thing I see that you have three upgraded sentry. One should be fine for most networks. This advice, as is all my advice, is given with "fastest growth possible" being the assumed goal. This advice may not pertain to your specific goals. Good luck and have fun!

funez1

Re: [/////] IS MY BASE DESIGN GOOD?[\\\\\]

Postby funez1 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:16 am

As said above. 3 sentries are not needed for a network of your level. Have one connected in such a way to spread with the security nodes active. Also I dont see many chokes that would be tough for players to get deeper in your network. If you have a low firewall node such as scanner could be used as a chokepoint. But remember That for chokepoints to work. You need only one high level sentry. Scanner is your second priority. . also have both gates at the front where the scanner will have then in range when stealth users engage. If You need more tips. You CA ask for my FB(If You have one) so I can test it