Core level corelation with appearing in world

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
HCX - DReaD

Core level corelation with appearing in world

Postby HCX - DReaD » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:08 am

I want to ask, does Core level factored-in when the sytem deciding which players will appear on the world on refresh?

So far I only know it is definitely corelated with rank points and level, but not sure if Core also has factor in that.

I just want to know whether rushing Core upgrade would suddenly increase the difficulty spike on the players appearing on refresh.

Luminaar

Re: Core level corelation with appearing in world

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:34 pm

The Core level doesn't directly influence target search, as the Core is already accounted for as part of your "network level".

Depending on your current network and Core levels, a Core upgrade could potentially add a sizeable chunk of network xp! Apart from the xp gained when upgrading, rushing a Core upgrade will not result in an "additional" increase of higher level targets being found.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

HCX - DReaD

Postby HCX - DReaD » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:59 am

Luminaar wrote:The Core level doesn't directly influence target search, as the Core is already accounted for as part of your "network level".

Depending on your current network and Core levels, a Core upgrade could potentially add a sizeable chunk of network xp! Apart from the xp gained when upgrading, rushing a Core upgrade will not result in an "additional" increase of higher level targets being found.

Aaah I see. Thank you kindly for the enlightenment ;)

EDIT: Oh by the way, is there a list on experience needed to advance to each next level?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:10 pm

HCX - DReaD wrote:Oh by the way, is there a list on experience needed to advance to each next level?
There certainly is! https://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/N ... work_Level
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

HCX - DReaD

Postby HCX - DReaD » Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:19 pm

Luminaar wrote:
HCX - DReaD wrote:Oh by the way, is there a list on experience needed to advance to each next level?
There certainly is! https://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/N ... work_Level

Thank you darling~ ;)