Replacing old network saved using Google Play Games [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Mysak0CZ

Replacing old network saved using Google Play Games [RESOLVED]

Postby Mysak0CZ » Wed Jun 06, 2018 11:23 pm

Hello, I played few years ago and lost interest in game. This year i decided to try it again.
I wanted fresh start so i didn't restored my network. Now that I am far more developed than before, I would like to link Google Play, however not overwriting my current network, but overwriting the old one.
Is there any way to do it, or must You do it by hand?
Thank You for your response.

Luminaar

Re: Replacing old network saved using Google Play Games

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jun 07, 2018 11:16 am

Mysak0CZ wrote:Hello, I played few years ago and lost interest in game. This year i decided to try it again.
I wanted fresh start so i didn't restored my network. Now that I am far more developed than before, I would like to link Google Play, however not overwriting my current network, but overwriting the old one. Is there any way to do it, or must You do it by hand?
In most cases, restoring a previous account is the preferred action, so it does this by default. I see this is not the best solution for yourself though!

This will need to be manually processed by the team. Could you send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com, with the name, level and country of the network that you wish to unlink from Google, along with any other information that proves you're the owner of this network, such as any purchase receipts etc. We'll then send you a confirmation and start the process.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.