my account got reset for nothing [IN PROGRESS]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
RulesOfAustralia

my account got reset for nothing [IN PROGRESS]

Postby RulesOfAustralia » Wed May 16, 2018 4:02 am

i had the bug ''you dont have the right version''
then when it was gone i was in the screen for a new account. (new name , new tutorial)

what can i do to have my account level 59 again

name : RulesOfAutralia .

please help.

Luminaar

Re: my account got reset for nothing

Postby Luminaar » Wed May 16, 2018 1:04 pm

RulesOfAustralia wrote:i had the bug ''you dont have the right version''
then when it was gone i was in the screen for a new account. (new name , new tutorial)

what can i do to have my account level 59 again

name : RulesOfAutralia .

please help.
Hey. As no other details were changed, I'm not sure why this would happen. Let's try and get you connected back to your network first though. :)

If you connected your network to us previously, either via the Google Play, GameCenter or Facebook options, your network will still be stored with us and will be able to be recovered. From the New Game screen, selecting "Already have an account" from the top right and selecting the method in which your network was connected, will offer to restore the network that was found.

If your network wasn't connected to us, or if the method above doesn't work for some reason, please send a mail to support@tricksterarts.com, and we'll gather some additional details from you and get your network restored.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.