Minor Error with AI Update [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Cube

Minor Error with AI Update [RESOLVED]

Postby Cube » Tue May 15, 2018 10:00 pm

There is a small error in the Evolver node's new "Artifical Intelligence" menu, where the new AIs are located. The AI Hawk is listed twice, one replacing the name of the AI Beetle.

I've also attached a photo of the minor issue. I've adjusted the image to a much lower resolution in order to prevent it from being rejected for "File Too Large".
Attachments
Minor Error.png
Minor Error.png (129.74 KiB) Viewed 141 times

Luminaar

Re: Minor Error with AI Update [IN PROGRESS]

Postby Luminaar » Tue May 15, 2018 11:56 pm

Cube wrote:There is a small error in the Evolver node's new "Artifical Intelligence" menu, where the new AIs are located.
Thanks. We've caught this one already - whoops! - and will have a fix out for it as soon as possible.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Thu May 24, 2018 8:08 am

Cube wrote:I've adjusted the image to a much lower resolution in order to prevent it from being rejected for "File Too Large".

You can use an image sharing site like imgur or discord and copy and paste the direct link to the image in between "img][/img" (remove quotation marks and add beginning and end bracket... just had to write it like that so you could see it).
Last legitimate #1 ranked hacker.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 4.5k
Player since: January 2017
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat May 26, 2018 12:28 pm

This issue has now been resolved in the latest v1.024 patch for Android. iOS patch is on the way!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.