Core 12 at Level 29!

Best strategies of building your network
Taiwei

Re: Core 12 at Level 29!

Postby Taiwei » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:06 am

PerseVerAnce wrote:
GamerNeo wrote:
PerseVerAnce wrote:
That's weird, it shouldn't be that big of a difference. Unless you're talking about just people who you find on average? I'm only factoring in people I actually hack, since 5k b-coin is only a profit of about 2-3k.

Nope that's my average hack. Your right though, how many times do you search? I only do about 2 or 3, max 4 or 5. My minimum is 4k, as long as I make a profit I will hit down to 2k if it's an easy hack. Takes me a couple hours to get 100k.

Oh that explains it. I probably do 2 or 3 times more searches than you. But surprisingly my money is still going up rather than down :lol:

GamerNeo is at veteran and perseverance is at expert.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Taiwei

Re: Core 12 at Level 29!

Postby Taiwei » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:07 am

Taiwei wrote:
PerseVerAnce wrote:
GamerNeo wrote:
Nope that's my average hack. Your right though, how many times do you search? I only do about 2 or 3, max 4 or 5. My minimum is 4k, as long as I make a profit I will hit down to 2k if it's an easy hack. Takes me a couple hours to get 100k.

Oh that explains it. I probably do 2 or 3 times more searches than you. But surprisingly my money is still going up rather than down :lol:

GamerNeo is at veteran and perseverance is at expert.

That might be why you're getting bad targets.
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”