New Layout Level 9 Core. ** HELP **

Best strategies of building your network
LatencyGreece

New Layout Level 9 Core. ** HELP **

Postby LatencyGreece » Fri May 19, 2017 2:13 pm

Hello everybody. :roll:
Past few days i understood i made a mistake and kinda already upgraded my Coin Farms as you can see i am 41lvl and now my defense is weak against high level beam players. Anyway i can prevent or at least save some of my coins? The only concern with my new layout is the AV. Please any advice is appreciated :idea:
Attachments
IMG_1928_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com.jpg
IMG_1928_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com_Easy-Resize.com.jpg (241.25 KiB) Viewed 2054 times

MASTERMIND

Re: New Layout Level 9 Core. ** HELP **

Postby MASTERMIND » Fri May 19, 2017 7:54 pm

Try to place codegates at front and after that arrange scanner....
this will slow down the intruder lil bit also your sentry will get some time to spread the antivirus in network &
Try to place core @ the end or corner where you have placed the guardians...
Or place databases and mines after the core then arrange them in low level node(choke)...
Dont hack networks if you dont need money or you already have enough $ and B-coins bcoz this will
attract more attackers...
I dont have level 9 core but i am currently upgrading to core 9...below is my network you can also arrange like this, well this is effective for me...
Keep Calm & Download Core ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
MasterMind :twisted:
Level: 32 8-)
Rep: 1000+ :shock:
Core9 :idea:
IP: USA :arrow:

Crack69

Postby Crack69 » Fri May 19, 2017 8:50 pm

MASTERMIND wrote:Try to place codegates at front and after that arrange scanner....
this will slow down the intruder lil bit also your sentry will get some time to spread the antivirus in network &
Or place databases and mines after the core then arrange them in low level node(choke)...
Dont hack networks if you dont need money or you already have enough $ and B-coins bcoz this will
I dont have level 9 core but i am currently upgrading to core 9...below is my network you can also arrange like this, well this is effective for me...

When you finish core upgrade you can place new library in the place of the mine linked to netConnection and use that mine as choke with core and high mixer linked to it
Also thanks!
Was looking for a better setup for my net. Yours gave me a good idea.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Sun May 21, 2017 8:00 am

MASTERMIND wrote:Try to place codegates at front and after that arrange scanner....

WOW, I see some people's network are designed with your style. The only way to break through your network must first disable both of your Code gates and use Kraken to ship all the weapon to your choke points. So people must need two Blasters. In 3X lv, people starting to use Shockers but with very low.

I guess not much people can hack your base correctly.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

MASTERMIND

Postby MASTERMIND » Sun May 21, 2017 3:06 pm

Darkness wrote:WOW, I see some people's network are designed with your style. The only way to break through your network must first disable both of your Code gates and use Kraken to ship all the weapon to your choke points. So people must need two Blasters. In 3X lv, people starting to use Shockers but with very low.
I guess not much people can hack your base correctly.

Yes not much and many attacks i received was Kraken attack...Acctually i made this base in such way that this layout mades attacker to use Kraken & layout is kraken proof bcoz of my level 12 sentry which is upgrading to level 13 in background so believe me it is very hard to conquer with KRAKEN...and you can copy my layout this will work fine if you have a high level sentry :)

MASTERMIND

Postby MASTERMIND » Sun May 21, 2017 3:10 pm

Crack69 wrote:When you finish core upgrade you can place new library in the place of the mine linked to netConnection and use that mine as choke with core and high mixer linked to it
Also thanks!

Crack69 i am glad my layout gives you an idea & bundle of thanks for another quick tip for my base
:)

MASTERMIND

Postby MASTERMIND » Sun May 21, 2017 3:17 pm

Crack69 wrote:When you finish core upgrade you can place new library in the place of the mine linked to netConnection and use that mine as choke with core and high mixer linked to it
Also thanks!

Crack69 i am glad my layout gives you an idea & bundle of thanks for another quick tip for my base
:)

LatencyGreece

Postby LatencyGreece » Tue May 23, 2017 12:45 pm

So is this your Thread or mine? Is it about your base layout? Thanks for the help.

Return to “NETWORK ARCHITECTURE”