Wiki Translation Mission!

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
50ul50c13ty

Re: Wiki Translation Mission!

Postby 50ul50c13ty » Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:24 pm

Hi and hello to dear Luminaar,

I'll be slapping update/progress status via the spreadsheet regarding the Wikia Page (Malaysian) so be sure visit periodically and keep your eyes peeled!

Cheeres!

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:04 am

We're still looking for assistance with the Indonesian, Brazilian and Japanese in-game and game-related names! The Wiki is now 85% complete with regards to language page creation, and has already had over 100 pages partially or fully translated! Come and help your fellow countrymen win the war for information and dominate the leaderboards!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:40 pm

Really good to see Japanese Page translation underway - Let me know who you are! :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:02 am

Luminaar wrote:Really good to see Japanese Page translation underway - Let me know who you are! :)

How do I make translations?
I might be able to do some for in-game terms but not to the scale of wiki entries.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 am

Sutopia wrote:I might be able to do some for in-game terms but not to the scale of wiki entries.
I'll PM you. :)

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:04 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Sutopia wrote:I might be able to do some for in-game terms but not to the scale of wiki entries.
I'll PM you. :)

For unknown reason I can neither reply nor send PM.

I was the one editing about Japanese translation.
I am Chinese though.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun Jan 08, 2017 3:30 pm

Sutopia wrote:For unknown reason I can neither reply nor send PM.
No probs, chat here is good :)
You look like you've got the hang of the sheet, with what I can see from the translations that you've done already. Keep doing that all the way down the page, and that'll be spot on! :D

prometheus

Postby prometheus » Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:20 am

Hi Luminaar,

Is there anybody working on Turkish translation? If not, I can help as the Turkish translator of the game :)

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:16 pm

Trickster wrote:
prometheus wrote:I can help as the Turkish translator of the game :)
Hey Prometheus. I'd be super happy to have you as the Turkish translator for the Wiki. I'll open up a Turkish slot on the spreadsheet for you to complete, if you'd be so kind.

Trickster, do you still need a Turkish translator for the game files? I'm sure you'd appreciate having Turkish represented in-game first, before completing the Wiki.

Sutopia

Postby Sutopia » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:37 pm

Luminaar wrote:
Trickster wrote:

Trickster, do you still need a Turkish translator for the game files? I'm sure you'd appreciate having Turkish represented in-game first, before completing the Wiki.

Duh there is no Japanese in game either.