Multiple retraces not possible

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Trickster
Site Admin

Re: Multiple retraces not possible

Postby Trickster » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:20 am

legal wrote:Ladty has made it clear nothing but translation is in the works and that is top priorities.

After release we spent 2 months doing nothing else but fixing bugs and improving the game. Yes now language localization is in development and it is a priority. We are handling about 11 languages (thanks to community volunteers who are helping us) and it is quite a task. But this does not mean we are not doing any improvements on the background. Search engine was tweaked many times according to requests here on forum, lots of internal bugs are still being removed, we spent time on making the game more secure against cheaters etc.

legal wrote:it seems you only care about how much money you are racking

If it really seems like that after all we have done with the game and after the release, well then we need to work more on our community relations, because it is simply not like that and I will explain.
Lot of people complain about many things in the game. We then pick the biggest issue and work on it. If you go to Appstore or Google Play, 90% of complaints there are stating that there is only english language. People would like to play the game, but they do not understand. This is definitely the biggest issue we are facing now (there are many others of course) and that is why we are focusing on languages.

legal wrote:but are under staff

Yes, this is another nut to crack for us.

legal wrote:More players will not fix all the unbalances mechanics of the game.

True, but this is not what we are thinking:)

legal wrote:...while not fixing anything else ... ...while not fixing any of the other issues with the game... ...you are racking while not fixing any of the issues... ...if you can not address any other issue but translations issues...

This is exaggeration and simply not true.

legal

Postby legal » Wed Nov 30, 2016 1:47 pm

Trickster wrote:
legal wrote:Ladty has made it clear nothing but translation is in the works and that is top priorities.

After release we spent 2 months doing nothing else but fixing bugs and improving the game. Yes now language localization is in development and it is a priority. We are handling about 11 languages (thanks to community volunteers who are helping us) and it is quite a task. But this does not mean we are not doing any improvements on the background. Search engine was tweaked many times according to requests here on forum, lots of internal bugs are still being removed, we spent time on making the game more secure against cheaters etc.

If it really seems like that after all we have done with the game and after the release, well then we need to work more on our community relations, because it is simply not like that and I will explain.
Lot of people complain about many things in the game. We then pick the biggest issue and work on it. If you go to Appstore or Google Play, 90% of complaints there are stating that there is only english language. People would like to play the game, but they do not understand. This is definitely the biggest issue we are facing now (there are many others of course) and that is why we are focusing on languages.

legal wrote:but are under staff

Yes, this is another nut to crack for us.

legal wrote:More players will not fix all the unbalances mechanics of the game.

True, but this is not what we are thinking:)

legal wrote:...while not fixing anything else ... ...while not fixing any of the other issues with the game... ...you are racking while not fixing any of the issues... ...if you can not address any other issue but translations issues...

This is exaggeration and simply not true.

Oh I noticed you tweaked the search again. Now all i see is the same people over and over even I see the same 55 I can not hit every time I who I might add is 14 levels higher than me, I see the the same 3 people that I can not hit and because they have insanely high sentries. Sure I could spend money to get my protector up but then I still be in the same situation I am with the other 5 or so people I can hit, So every single time I search. Why would I spend money just to attack 3 more people when you have limited my searches so much as is. There really is no point in spending 100 bucks to catch up to them when all it will do is just add those 3 and still limit me for everyone else. Since no one is really that high in the 30's I see the same 5 people 36's+ before every once in while I might see a 35 like one in every 15 searches. at least before I could see variety, and I could spread out my attacks, But since you changed to with in 6 i never see any opponent's I can attack for profit. its the same few people over and over and over and over. and once you hit them 2 or three times they have no resources and my only options is wait for hours while they refill their resources. which means playing other games. As a paying customer I am sort of in the same boat as the person who started this post. Why bother spending more money on a game that you clearly do not care about anything more than getting new people in. Once we start playing you seem not to care. I am sure you will say that is not so, but you seem to care more for the free to play than the pay 2 play. As I reach further into the game I see no end game content. Nor do I see you planning any. There really is no variety in attacks its beams and shields, why because to use other programs would cost to much, which means no profit, so stuck using beams. Why because bit coins is not that common over 3k. Now its hit the same people over and over and over again then wait around til they have res again. All the while having a same targets I can not hit that is 14 levels above me appear on my search every time which is not even close to me being able to attack and even come close to winning. instead of fixing it you actually made it worse for the upper players. So what I spent money to get ahead so I can sit around waiting for a few players to have enough resources while I wait for more players to get in with in my range so I can have variety again. You think Ill spend money on this game again, nah Ill. pass. Spend a bunch of money to get ahead of the curve just so I can sit around and wait for everyone to catch up. All you are doing is losing your paying customers. All I see when I hit the search now is No need to spend to get ahead of the curve because you fixed it to where being ahead actually hurts you. kind of lame actually and a waste of my money, but do not worry I wont make that mistake again with any of your future games or this game again.Sure you are doing things but those things do not seem to be improving the game. In ways seems to be making them worse for players like me.
Username: Legal
Level: 48 (12/25/16)
Core: 12
Highest reputation: meaningless
Highest world rank: meaningless
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

Barons

Postby Barons » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:22 pm

It's to early in the morning to read a ginormous block of text with no paragraphs :?

Sibernetika

Postby Sibernetika » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:43 pm

Barons wrote:It's to early in the morning to read a ginormous block of text with no paragraphs :?

I second that
tH15 T3x7 i5 ju57 h3re 70 4NИ0y y0u :mrgreen:
01000001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01110011 01101111 00100000 01110111 01100001 01110011 00100000 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 00111011 00101001
send nudes

Silken

Postby Silken » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:18 pm

legal wrote:Once we start playing you seem not to care. I am sure you will say that is not so, but you seem to care more for the free to play than the pay 2 play.

Oh come on, I realise that you're unhappy with certain issues - both community related and in-game. But you really shouldn't blame the developers on two opposing views. I mean complaining about the racking money, only then to moan about catering for free to play is a bit much.

Personally, I was against what happened to you on discord, even through I thought your video on Lazorix was imprudent. The developers are hardly responsible for who has control of a popular channel any more than who owns a discord server/chat.

I personally agree with many things you say. I think two issues in-game should be fixed. The code gate/guardian bug and the Ice Wall bug. Probably before the language update. And the game has slowed for high levels. I used to spend hours on the game. Now I get by with a few hours every few days. So I'm looking for an update. i.e guilds. or something else. But the developers have been very open that they are doing the languages first.

I'm not saying you have to be positive all the time. If the game has issues for you, then complain. But can you slow down on the developers don't care comments. It's really not fair. You lost enjoyment over the game due to external arguments.

You created your own discord channel, which you don't seem to partake in that much. You also stopped making video's. When the first couple were actually quite good.

People started to follow what you had to say and were interested. Now you seem just overly negative.

I think you need to decide if you want to continue playing or not. And if you do then get back to the old positive legal again :D . Because the new negative blame everyone else and the developers especially. Is getting really old, really quickly. :(
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o

Barons

Postby Barons » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:25 pm

He has some good points and I know about being negative and hard on developers :oops:

legal

Postby legal » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:52 pm

Silken wrote:

legal wrote:Once we start playing you seem not to care. I am sure you will say that is not so, but you seem to care more for the free to play than the pay 2 play.

Oh come on, I realise that you're unhappy with certain issues - both community related and in-game. But you really shouldn't blame the developers on two opposing views. I mean complaining about the racking money, only then to moan about catering for free to play is a bit much.

Personally, I was against what happened to you on discord, even through I thought your video on Lazorix was imprudent. The developers are hardly responsible for who has control of a popular channel any more than who owns a discord server/chat.

I personally agree with many things you say. I think two issues in-game should be fixed. The code gate/guardian bug and the Ice Wall bug. Probably before the language update. And the game has slowed for high levels. I used to spend hours on the game. Now I get by with a few hours every few days. So I'm looking for an update. i.e guilds. or something else. But the developers have been very open that they are doing the languages first.

I'm not saying you have to be positive all the time. If the game has issues for you, then complain. But can you slow down on the developers don't care comments. It's really not fair. You lost enjoyment over the game due to external arguments.

You created your own discord channel, which you don't seem to partake in that much. You also stopped making video's. When the first couple were actually quite good.

People started to follow what you had to say and were interested. Now you seem just overly negative.

I think you need to decide if you want to continue playing or not. And if you do then get back to the old positive legal again :D . Because the new negative blame everyone else and the developers especially. Is getting really old, really quickly. :(

actually I do still make video's just not on this game, the content is not there, I also happen to be on my discord all the time, I actually sit and talk to people for hours on it. Second I never even mentioned the lazorix thing. so not sure why you even brought that up. Even he has slowed down on making videos on this game. I want to add I said it would make people it seem that is all they care about. Never said that was the case. Maybe you skimmed a bit to much of what I wrote. When a dev sees the game struggling like this there first though should not be how to bring more people in, it should be how do we make our current customers happy, how to make them stay. Which is the point I was making. Sure translation can be important, but what do you do once you get them. They will need a reason to stay, which is why so many downloaded the game and just did not give it a chance. I mean they had over a million downloads and I would say about 1-10% stayed. You might want to look at why so many left. Instead of trying to bring in more players. Who will more and likely leave also.The content is just not here. The future for me on my account actually seems rather boring. Why because there is nothing to do once you get to max level. People see that. The only people that can fix it is the devs. If they are not focusing on that problem then the future of this game is not that great. I cut back on my playing of this game. I mean a lot. I barely even check in on it, only when I know its a couple hours before I know something is going to be done. Even now I am starting to dread that. These are not factors that have anything to do with what happened on discord. This is because the content is not there, nothing more. I see tons of people asking for more and only plans I see is they are translating it. we are going on 2 months with out a patch, that is a long time in games life span to go with out a patch. SO whom I am suppose to blame for that. Honestly i wish lazorix the best of luck. I saw that he is trying a new game the other day. It didnt pan out for him on views but I am sure he will find another game that might. Honestly others cared more about the lazorix stuff than I did. The video was directed toward him, from another youtuber. Everyone else had to stick their noses into it. I will not apologize for it nor will I take it down. Nor do I even really care about that video. But that has nothing to do with anything I said in this tread. I see alot of problems I like to see get fixed, so does alot of other people. Just does not seem like they are addressing them. which will drive paying customers away, and those are the ones you want to attract. They seem to be wanting to attract non paying customers so the paying customers have someone to beat up on. Thats not going to fix the actual problems of this game.
Find me on my discord for help @ https://discord.me/unofficialhacker along with many other, high level players.

legal

Postby legal » Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Barons wrote:It's to early in the morning to read a ginormous block of text with no paragraphs :?

good thing that was not directed at you then c(8

Barons

Postby Barons » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:34 pm

legal wrote:
Silken wrote:

actually I do still make video's just not on this game, the content is not there, I also happen to be on my discord all the time, I actually sit and talk to people for hours on it. Second I never even mentioned the lazorix thing. so not sure why you even brought that up. Even he has slowed down on making videos on this game. I want to add I said it would make people it seem that is all they care about. Never said that was the case. Maybe you skimmed a bit to much of what I wrote. When a dev sees the game struggling like this there first though should not be how to bring more people in, it should be how do we make our current customers happy, how to make them stay. Which is the point I was making. Sure translation can be important, but what do you do once you get them. They will need a reason to stay, which is why so many downloaded the game and just did not give it a chance. I mean they had over a million downloads and I would say about 1-10% stayed. You might want to look at why so many left. Instead of trying to bring in more players. Who will more and likely leave also.The content is just not here. The future for me on my account actually seems rather boring. Why because there is nothing to do once you get to max level. People see that. The only people that can fix it is the devs. If they are not focusing on that problem then the future of this game is not that great. I cut back on my playing of this game. I mean a lot. I barely even check in on it, only when I know its a couple hours before I know something is going to be done. Even now I am starting to dread that. These are not factors that have anything to do with what happened on discord. This is because the content is not there, nothing more. I see tons of people asking for more and only plans I see is they are translating it. we are going on 2 months with out a patch, that is a long time in games life span to go with out a patch. SO whom I am suppose to blame for that. Honestly i wish lazorix the best of luck. I saw that he is trying a new game the other day. It didnt pan out for him on views but I am sure he will find another game that might. Honestly others cared more about the lazorix stuff than I did. The video was directed toward him, from another youtuber. Everyone else had to stick their noses into it. I will not apologize for it nor will I take it down. Nor do I even really care about that video. But that has nothing to do with anything I said in this tread. I see alot of problems I like to see get fixed, so does alot of other people. Just does not seem like they are addressing them. which will drive paying customers away, and those are the ones you want to attract. They seem to be wanting to attract non paying customers so the paying customers have someone to beat up on. Thats not going to fix the actual problems of this game.

Now it's around noon and I've had my coffee so I decided to give this slightly smaller ginormous block of text with no paragraphs a try.

I agree for the most part. I started another game recently and it's been a day or two since I checked in on my network. It's definitely not a game that I'm thinking about when I'm unable to play it and excitedly rushing home from work to play for the rest of the afternoon. I have no idea what the financial situation is but I feel like contracting another development company and pushing out rapid updates for about 6 months would make a world of difference.

Like legal said it just lacks in a lot of areas and for me personally it's not generating that gaming addiction excitement that causes people to fall in love with a game and devote hours of their time to it every day. Yeah many people will at first because of the awesome hacking mechanics but that starts getting kinda old since its the only thing to do. Even more so when you start getting up in core lvls and everything costs a bazillion loot and the gradification you feel from completing upgrades starts becoming more and more infrequent. At this stage in a game it's important to have a number of in game community features so that by the time plays reach this point they've made friends that keep them interested and prolong the process.

Desn't matter if they are paying or free as long as they are in love with the game and telling their friends about it new downloads will happen. The key is getting to that point. Maybe the plan is to release the language update and get a big influx of cash from new players to fund new feature development. It's a solid strategy. I'm all for a relaunch once you guys get things sorted no matter how long it takes.

This game has so much potential it's just not ready yet. Idk if you have one already but I'd like to get on a mailing list so you can email me about update. That way if I do take a break you can remind me to check back in and see how things have progressed.

So many folks like me are used to huge developers releasing games that tons and tons of hours went into and picking out flaws or suggesting improvements that it's hard for us to realize most games are a work in progress especially when it's a small company. It's impaicence for me. I want this game awesome yesterday =D

Silken

Postby Silken » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:44 pm

Barons wrote:
legal wrote:
Silken wrote:

Now it's around noon and I've had my coffee so I decided to give this slightly smaller ginormous block of text with no paragraphs a try.

I agree for the most part. I started another game recently and it's been a day or two since I checked in on my network. It's definitely not a game that I'm thinking about when I'm unable to play it and excitedly rushing home from work to play for the rest of the afternoon. I have no idea what the financial situation is but I feel like contracting another development company and pushing out rapid updates for about 6 months would make a world of difference.

Like legal said it just lacks in a lot of areas and for me personally it's not generating that gaming addiction excitement that causes people to fall in love with a game and devote hours of their time to it every day. Yeah many people will at first because of the awesome hacking mechanics but that starts getting kinda old since its the only thing to do. Even more so when you start getting up in core lvls and everything costs a bazillion loot and the gradification you feel from completing upgrades starts becoming more and more infrequent. At this stage in a game it's important to have a number of in game community features so that by the time plays reach this point they've made friends that keep them interested and prolong the process.

Desn't matter if they are paying or free as long as they are in love with the game and telling their friends about it new downloads will happen. The key is getting to that point. Maybe the plan is to release the language update and get a big influx of cash from new players to fund new feature development. It's a solid strategy. I'm all for a relaunch once you guys get things sorted no matter how long it takes.

This game has so much potential it's just not ready yet. Idk if you have one already but I'd like to get on a mailing list so you can email me about update. That way if I do take a break you can remind me to check back in and see how things have progressed.

So many folks like me are used to huge developers releasing games that tons and tons of hours went into and picking out flaws or suggesting improvements that it's hard for us to realize most games are a work in progress especially when it's a small company. It's impaicence for me. I want this game awesome yesterday =D

The main difference here is that your points, whilst I don't agree with all, are considered and constructive. As opposed with being butthurt over a catalyst of events beyond the developers control.

The game is barely two and a half months old. The biggest complaint apparently has been language so they are working on a language rollout. That's pretty sensible too me.

But contradicting complaints are just petty.

A few bugs need fixing, the game does need something else added, which hopefully we see after the language update. Those couple of updates, a bump in the game charts that updates get. Boom we could be good.

After that we stamp our feet again for another update. That unfortunately is the way of the world. But requests and complaints should be civil.

It irritates me when people can't get other themselves. And are not honest about the reasons they are being irrational.
Silken
Level - 54
Reputation Status Update - Farming is Dead :o