Possible Easter egg???

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum

Re: Possible Easter egg???

Postby 1337 » Sat Nov 05, 2016 3:11 am

What is the "wrong" thing, what are the rumors, and who is the man behind the text- "maybe I'm getting paranoid"
Level: ??
Last update: 3/17/17

Renamon

Postby Renamon » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:28 am

Well I know what it is! Its the anwser for the minigame. Keep holding Scanner and dont let go of it. Some words will come out and the minigame will appear. I just found it out today

AQUIN0S

Postby AQUIN0S » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:09 pm

Far out, I've just read this entire thread... hats off to you guys and devs both! :o

Somehow you've all made my day - thanks! :lol:

BoTN

Postby BoTN » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:21 am

It definitely isn't a QR code. Must be some sort of a puzzle waiting to be solved because it changes every time you tap on it or it changes automatically if left untouched for about 5-6 seconds.
Still unsure why it shows up.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:04 am

We desperately need some progress on this :( Discord has dried up so much they've actually closed their chat thread - which is a shame because those guys were the furthest ahead by a mile.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Blitz2

Postby Blitz2 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:04 am

Luminaar wrote:We desperately need some progress on this :( Discord has dried up so much they've actually closed their chat thread - which is a shame because those guys were the furthest ahead by a mile.

Catch us all up with the discord server
Blitz

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:34 pm

Blitz2 wrote:Catch us all up with the discord server
I wish I could! I'm finding it difficult to translate myself. My recommendation would be to join the Discord chat and look at the #cracking-the-code room. There's some fantastic looking information on there, disecting the savedjvu website, numerous hidden messages, and potentially tying things to one of the later China Missions. Sorry I can't do more at the moment!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Kanamex

Postby Kanamex » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:05 pm

In short how far you guys think we made to solve this puzzle?

vas4oo

Postby vas4oo » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:00 am

I don't get that part with heartme.net. I know that is a mission in early levels. But is this code save on my phone. How can I get it

GamerDr

Postby GamerDr » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:53 pm

Ok, I feel the need to write, guys 1st puzzle: heartme.net is /psswd.txt is solved, 2nd puzzle: core qr's are solved, all translate to "savedjvu", which gives this message if inputted to heartme.net :
"... what, is something wrong?
could the rumors be true?
or is it some cybertrickery,
maybe i'm just getting paranoid"

and 3rd puzzle: savedjvu.com
this site gives 15 different qrs with different "2 letter identifiers" at the end of their source codes, Hijoking solved all qrs in discord,
and the color code in the source is actually a hex code, which translates to "By any chance, did you hear from Marty lately?"

there is also a secret password box, you delete "<!--" section before the form in elements and it opens,
when entered the password from heartme.net (H34r7Br0k3n) it says "I had to :(", and when entered wrong multiple times or pressed f5, it says "Et tu, brute..." in white color and "You're obviously not who I thought you were, go away!" in black if wrong pw is entered.

thats where discord got stuck, and thats why it died for now, and I saw people still posting about 1st 2nd puzzle, felt the need to write this, people read previous messages first, repeating ourselves wont do any good, and now you are updated too, if you have any idea or cracked the code already please share