Postby KENE » Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:13 pm

this is totally unfair

https://pasteboard.co/HW7mE2T.jpg

Luminaar

Re: :o :o :o

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:51 pm

KENE wrote:this is totally unfair

https://pasteboard.co/HW7mE2T.jpg

Hey. We're sorry that you've been affected by this. I would like to provide you with details as to why the cost of some IAPs have changed recently.

The value of IAPs are synchronized across all countries, regardless of the currency that is used. This is done to ensure a fair and level playing field for all of our players, as well as to prevent unscrupulous players from exploiting purchases through countries which have a substantially lower value currency. This is not something new we're trying - we've been doing this periodically since Hackers initially launched back in 2016.

We've recently been made aware of a large disparity in Turkish Lira prices due to economic changes over the past years, which resulted in the cost of Turkish IAPs to be around 50% of the cost of other countries. The recent change in prices are a result of us ensuring that IAP costs are similar to everywhere else in the world (instead of being half the price of other countries.)

We understand that this has resulted in a large change in the price of credit packs for certain countries, and are sorry if this has had a negative effect on yourself and other players wishing to support Hackers. We'll continue to aim towards providing a fair and valueable service for our players, and hope that players can understand why this change had to be made.

Going forward, we will be increasing the frequency at which these currency adjustments are made, in order to prevent any significant jumps/drops in the cost of IAP prices, and thank you deeply for considering supporting us in our passion.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.