Brute Mission don't appear [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
marcuandrei_007

Brute Mission don't appear [RESOLVED]

Postby marcuandrei_007 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:29 pm

I hit 500 reputation for more than 36 hours and the brute missions still haven't appeared. Also, i didn't drop below 500 rep in the meantime.

Thank you for your help!

Luminaar

Re: Brute Mission don't appear

Postby Luminaar » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:35 pm

marcuandrei_007 wrote:I hit 500 reputation for more than 36 hours and the brute missions still haven't appeared. Also, i didn't drop below 500 rep in the meantime.

Thank you for your help!
Hey. It sounds like you're expecting a specific mission. If you can remember the title of the last mission you completed, let me know the details and I'll tell you the unlock requirements of any subsequent missions. Alternatively, you can check out the information on our wiki here: https://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Missions
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

marcuandrei_007

Postby marcuandrei_007 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 1:12 am

I did research for a bit but I was told by some guys that did the brute missions that it is not neccessary to have the BK-Bank security mission done. Since i don't have any stealth that was good for me. But might that be the problem? I also have another 2 missions on the globe: 4D Media Analytics and Smart House 3. If the username is of any help here it is: mui3ba

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:12 pm

marcuandrei_007 wrote:I did research for a bit but I was told by some guys that did the brute missions that it is not neccessary to have the BK-Bank security mission done. Since i don't have any stealth that was good for me. But might that be the problem? I also have another 2 missions on the globe: 4D Media Analytics and Smart House 3. If the username is of any help here it is: mui3ba
Similar to the previous "B-coin Vortex" missions, the "BK -Bank" (and specifically the subsequent "Berliner Kreditbank" mission) are relatively tough missions with tons of resources, that players can keep "dipping in to" to top up their reserves - depending on their resource storages of course!

Not completing the BK-Bank mission does hold you back from quite a few missions however. Once completed, the BK Bank missions opens up the Berliner mission. You then need to complete that AND the 4D Media Analytics mission to open up the next brute force missions.

If you wish to, you can cancel a mission by selecting the "X" button from the summary box. Please note that if you decide to do this, the missions are gone forever, and you'll miss out on future missions from within the same story arc. It's highly recommended to leave missions on the map until you're strong enough to complete them. In the end though, the choice is yours :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

marcuandrei_007

Postby marcuandrei_007 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Luminaar wrote:
marcuandrei_007 wrote:I hit 500 reputation for more than 36 hours and the brute missions still haven't appeared. Also, i didn't drop below 500 rep in the meantime.

Thank you for your help!
Hey. It sounds like you're expecting a specific mission. If you can remember the title of the last mission you completed, let me know the details and I'll tell you the unlock requirements of any subsequent missions. Alternatively, you can check out the information on our wiki here: https://hackersthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Missions

Well not quite solved because i did all the mission on the globe and still no brute missions appeared.

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:00 pm

marcuandrei_007 wrote:Well not quite solved because i did all the mission on the globe and still no brute missions appeared.
If you've recently completed the 4D Media Analytics and Smart House 3 missions that were on your map, this sets the remaining story in motion.

After a short while (I believe it's up to 24 hours), some additional "Breaking News" will appear in the news ticker, and you'll receive missions regarding an upcoming election ... be sure to keep your reputation above 300 during this time! (The requirements are Core level 6 and 300 Reputation.)

Let me know as soon as you receive these missions :)

marcuandrei_007

Re: Brute Mission don't appear [IN PROGRESS]

Postby marcuandrei_007 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:47 pm

It has worked in the end, i just had to do every mission in the game. That being said, the thread is solved.

Luminaar

Re: Brute Mission don't appear [IN PROGRESS]

Postby Luminaar » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:07 pm

marcuandrei_007 wrote:It has worked in the end, i just had to do every mission in the game. That being said, the thread is solved.
Glad to hear it all worked out. The various missions do converge on a single point in a couple of places in the game, which require you to complete (or cancel) all of the missions that are available at the time.

The first convergence point is the poilitical election missions, and once you've completed these (being aware that you can only choose one candidate to win!), you'll then start receiving a wider variety of missions again.

Thanks for the feedback - marking as solved.

Return to “BUG REPORTS”