Cipher

I Can't Load My Game Data On My New Device [IN PROGRESS]

Postby Cipher » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:46 am

I Need Help

Luminaar

Re: I Can't Load My Game Data On My New Device

Postby Luminaar » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:28 pm

Cipher wrote:I Need Help
Network recovery is tied to the method in which you connected your network to the server.

If you connected your network via the "Google: Connect" option in the settings, you'll be able to recover your network by signing into the connected Google Play account on your new device. Once this is done, you can recover a network using either the "Already have an account" button on the New Game screen and selecting "Other", or by completing the tutorial and selecting the "Google: Connect" option again from the settings.

Similarly, if you connected your network via the "Facebook: Connect" option in the settings, you'll be able to recover your network by selecting the "Already have an account" button on the New Game screen and selecting "Facebook", or by completing the tutorial and selecting the "Facebook: Connect" option from the settings. Both these methods will prompt you to sign in with your Facebook details.

If Google connects again without recovering your network, or if Facebook doesn't authenticate, then there are ways to resolve this. Try the above first, and let me know of your results. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.