Cant restore my network with Google play [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
Wurst

Cant restore my network with Google play [RESOLVED]

Postby Wurst » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 pm

I lost my network by deletIng cache and Data from the app.
So I wanted to restore my network with my Google play acc. Butt it doesent work. It load every time the New network and i am not loged in. All steps in the FAQ doesnt work. Cant send email to support.
Please help me....

Luminaar

Re: Cant restore my network with Google play

Postby Luminaar » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:04 pm

Wurst wrote:I lost my network by deletIng cache and Data from the app.
So I wanted to restore my network with my Google play acc. Butt it doesent work. It load every time the New network and i am not loged in.
Hey Wurst,

We did receive your email, but it looks as though you might not be getting the responses. Here's a version of the mail we sent back.
Thank you also for the detailed explanation. I see that you have successfully cleared your device cache, and have been offered a network to restore once you reconnected your Google Play account. The Hackers app will restore the network that it has "on file" for the signed in Google connection. I understand that this is not the network you are looking for!

We are not able to use your Google Play details, as these are kept secure by Google for your privacy. We are able to overwrite a network that is connected to us with your preferred network however. In order to do this, please connect to Google Play, select "Yes" when prompted to replace the network, and then send me the following details.

For the account you wish to keep - (the network you wish us to recover):
In-game name: Wurst
Level:
In-game Country:

For the account you wish replaced - (the incorrect network that resulted from you connecting to us):
In-game name:
Level:
In-game Country:

Please also write "RECONNECT" in the Core ReadMe of the network that you wish us to replace. We will then process these details as quickly as possible, and get you connected to your preferred network.
If you wish to reply to this or to PM me your details, I'll forward them to the team. Alternatively, you can send a copy of this directly to "contact@tricksterarts.com", and we'll go from there.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Wurst

Postby Wurst » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:22 pm

Ok, i can´t send pm´s. not enough posts.
I send it to contact@tricksterarts.com
hope you recive the email. My client replys:

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es)
failed:

contact@tricksterarts.com:
no valid MX hosts found

Wurst

Postby Wurst » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:44 pm

Hello
Did my email arived the Support?

Luminaar

Postby Luminaar » Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:09 pm

I've added your details to the queue for processing. I'm unsure if you're able to receive messages, but you'll get a email from the team once it's completed. I'll also send you a PM here when I spot its been completed. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.