Connection bug during an attack [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
AppleWookye

Connection bug during an attack [RESOLVED]

Postby AppleWookye » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:07 am

I want to share a very hard bug on Hackers game.
During an attack, my phone switched off my connection (out of the WLAN' range). Ok, keep cool, I've the Core Database, I win, no problem. But when I came back on the game (after finding solutions about my trolling phone :lol: ), the game has register my attack as ''lost'' (WHAT ???? I WON ! The Core Database was downloaded !!!!???) and I lost 10 reputation points... I don't understand but it's unfair. However, the hack' video is unavailable, so I think it's a server bug (If I really lost my attack, the video would be available). If no, please give us a patch resolving it, 'cause I'm not the first player who have this... Problem...

Alfatrion

Re: Connection bug during an attack

Postby Alfatrion » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:44 am

Your attack could not be registered, because of the lost connection.

Luminaar

Re: Connection bug during an attack [RESOLVED]

Postby Luminaar » Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:52 pm

The details of the hack are sent at the resolution of the attack, once it's complete. As your device didn't get chance to send the "finished" data, specifics such as what happened during the attack don't get registered with the server. This results in what looks like a failed attack with no replay available.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.