Full hack and I lost rep and no resources [RESOLVED]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
BIGJO

Full hack and I lost rep and no resources [RESOLVED]

Postby BIGJO » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:59 pm

Hi, I just hacked someone 100% took all his resources with time to spare but when hack is done I lost 16 rep got no resources for hack and got all programs back. Cant look at replay, replay is blocked.
Was my last hack for the night to upgrade my ram just needed 20000 bit but did not get resources and spend alot of credits to get the 180000 bit needed.

Please tell me what went wrong.

Luminaar

Re: Full hack and I lost rep and no resources [ONGOING]

Postby Luminaar » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:45 pm

BIGJO wrote:Hi, I just hacked someone 100% took all his resources with time to spare but when hack is done I lost 16 rep got no resources for hack and got all programs back. Cant look at replay, replay is blocked.
Hey. :) This looks to be an error in connecting to us, which led to the server not receiving the results of the hack. The default outcome for this server side is something similar to "no objectives, resources or hack info", resulting in a failed hack, loss of reputation, no resources and no replay being generated.

Unfortunately, there's not always anything that can be done about it on either side - high ping and small packets of data loss happen even on the best of connections, depending on the route it takes from A to B. What I can tell you is that the servers have been constantly up and running, so hopefully it was just a temporary occurrence. :)
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

BIGJO

Re: Full hack and I lost rep and no resources [RESOLVED]

Postby BIGJO » Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:51 pm

HI Luminaat

Thanks for the fast response. Though I will wait a few days to get response but got it in less than an hour.
Im happy with explanation.

Thank you