Cancelling a program compilation will remove the wrong program [KNOWN ISSUE]

Have an issue? Ask or report here
ralphy282

Cancelling a program compilation will remove the wrong program [KNOWN ISSUE]

Postby ralphy282 » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:10 pm

I've run into a situation a few times where I have several long compiles currently in my 3 compile slots and I want to make room for a few blaster/shurikens for immediate use.

If I cancel one of the compiles, it removes a different one from the list.
For example, let's say I have 3 Portals in progress with these times remaining:
Portal - 4:35
Portal - 10:00
Portal - 18:20

Clearly I should cancel the 18:20 if I'm looking to free up 1 spot, so I click the minus sign.
The display immediately removes the 18:20 from the list, however a brief refresh later and it appears that the 4:35 has been removed and I'm left with an 18:20 and a 10:00 in the list, like it just got a remove Portal command and removed the first one it found.

I've been able to reproduce it 5/5 times since actively witnessing it. I saw it earlier, but hadn't been paying close attention; I don't think it's a new thing.

I've only confirmed that it works with the shortest time in the 1st slot, I don't remember if the programs slide as things finish.

Luminaar

Re: Cancelling a program compilation will remove the wrong program [KNOWN ISSUE]

Postby Luminaar » Mon Jul 24, 2017 7:28 pm

This is a known issue with the current way that programs are compiled. Thanks for the breakdown!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that can read binary, and those that cant.

Return to “BUG REPORTS”