My soon to be completed Rep Farm

Anything related to Hackers that doesn't fit in another forum
Hell_Diguner

Re: My soon to be completed Rep Farm

Postby Hell_Diguner » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:57 am

WarIock wrote:He can make programs faster and he can probably demolish most players he can search.
He hasn't upgraded ANY programs other than Beam Cannon. People with high rep have minmax bases, and minmax bases have upgraded Code Gates, Sentries and Cores and at least one choke point - all of which spell doom for Mr. Only Beam Cannons.
Hell_Diguner - C12L39, Had C12L29 (world record), Shuriken main
DiaboliExMachina - C12L38, Worms+Maniac main
CaptainDavyJones - C12L39, Beams main, will eventually be Kraken main

WarIock

Postby WarIock » Fri Jun 30, 2017 3:34 am

Correct me if I'm wrong. You can only search players roughly around your lvl. -5 to +10 around rep 500. A bit of extrapolating, can I say this would be about -10 to +30 when rep is 2k+? Or is it based on lvl and not rep? It would be a great help if players with 2.5k rep can give their search ranges.

If I am correct. Players who have more than 2 programs and more nodes upgraded would have more than twice the exp lvl and will have a different search pool. They will not find each other on the world search.

What is thelurkingrage's build?

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:22 pm

WarIock wrote:It would be a great help if players with 2.5k rep can give their search ranges.

I don't see how my network has anything to do with this. I'm neither a smurf nor a minmaxer. Probably the only one to ever reach the top and successfully hold it without using those two game exploits too. Now as for my search range... well... it should be pretty obvious how narrow my search range is (probably the most narrow for my level in the game). For me finding anyone below 2.2k rep is rare. As for levels, well I can see 8 levels below me and up to 13 above me. Search results are based on level first and rep second.

The reasons RepFarmer may not work is because he doesn't have the programs to compete with minmaxed bases around his level, and he also lacks a proper network. Take iblitxkreig's masterfully minmaxed base, for example:
https://goo.gl/photos/9hKDG5sA8hAM3D9v6
He has a network so hard, that even at his rep, no one has been been able to fully hack him on 1st attempt. He is below ReFarmer's level, yet he's passed him already on the leaderboards. He has decent programs and exceptional defense for his level, so how's a dude with level 21 Beams and level 1 ICE Walls gonna compete against a gold Sentry?

The higher the level and the higher the rep, the harder the networks you'll find in your search. The most you can lose per failed defense is 32 rep and the least you can earn per hack is 3. This is something he did not bear in mind while doing this project of his and although speculation, it seems he realized this seeing as how he's no where near the top of the leaderboards and it's been some time since he said he'd start climbing. Basically, he failed at minmaxing and now must keep leveling up if he wants to continue trying to take over the leaderboards...

SIDE NOTE: If his intention was to reach #1, although technically still possible, I strongly doubt he'd be able to reach it with me around. Even iblitxkreig accepted this reality and he's the highest ranked player on the leaderboards below level 30. Smurf and minmaxer, yet he's admitted he might only be able to make it to the #2 spot at most.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

WarIock

Postby WarIock » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:57 pm

I was just curious about your build.

So most minmaxers end up with only +3 rep most of the time. Is it the same for you?

ps: these 2 topics talking about the same thing confuses people :lol:

happy days

Postby happy days » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:48 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:
WarIock wrote:It would be a great help if players with 2.5k rep can give their search ranges.

I don't see how my network has anything to do with this. I'm neither a smurf nor a minmaxer. Probably the only one to ever reach the top and successfully hold it without using those two game exploits too. Now as for my search range... well... it should be pretty obvious how narrow my search range is (probably the most narrow for my level in the game). For me finding anyone below 2.2k rep is rare. As for levels, well I can see 8 levels below me and up to 13 above me. Search results are based on level first and rep second.

The reasons RepFarmer may not work is because he doesn't have the programs to compete with minmaxed bases around his level, and he also lacks a proper network. Take iblitxkreig's masterfully minmaxed base, for example:
https://goo.gl/photos/9hKDG5sA8hAM3D9v6
He has a network so hard, that even at his rep, no one has been been able to fully hack him on 1st attempt. He is below ReFarmer's level, yet he's passed him already on the leaderboards. He has decent programs and exceptional defense for his level, so how's a dude with level 21 Beams and level 1 ICE Walls gonna compete against a gold Sentry?

The higher the level and the higher the rep, the harder the networks you'll find in your search. The most you can lose per failed defense is 32 rep and the least you can earn per hack is 3. This is something he did not bear in mind while doing this project of his and although speculation, it seems he realized this seeing as how he's no where near the top of the leaderboards and it's been some time since he said he'd start climbing. Basically, he failed at minmaxing and now must keep leveling up if he wants to continue trying to take over the leaderboards...

SIDE NOTE: If his intention was to reach #1, although technically still possible, I strongly doubt he'd be able to reach it with me around. Even iblitxkreig accepted this reality and he's the highest ranked player on the leaderboards below level 30. Smurf and minmaxer, yet he's admitted he might only be able to make it to the #2 spot at most.

By the way I hacked him on my first attempt, so not sure who told u that but it's bull, thou he was lvl 27 at that time, think I was the same or maybe 29, can't recall been a while now

TheLurkingRage

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sun Jul 02, 2017 9:35 am

Since he finished building his network, that is.
First hacker to reach 4k rep.

TheLurkingRage A.K.A Azussa, RepRipper and more
Level: 95
Top Rep: 4.9k
Current Rep: 2.3k
Player since: January 2017
Inactive
Discord: https://discord.me/TheLurkingRage
YouTube:https://youtube.com/TheLurkingRage

happy days

Postby happy days » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:01 am

TheLurkingRage wrote:Since he finished building his network, that is.

Well just to satisfy and clear up the doubts I'll hack him again when I find him and forgot to say congrats on the rep spot

edita

Postby edita » Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:08 pm

You'll need to upgrade both programs and defenses to climb anywhere near the top 10. Or perhaps you're willing to use 9-Sec religiously.

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:10 am

Yo, bro. My smurf found your network but it seems you quit. I guess you're now already beam 21. But why don't you get shocker 7 / 8 ? Then, I guess nothing will stop you from that.

I also left a trace you and see if you could destroy my base but I saw your ReadMe. Most people who left a message in your ReadMe have a white Code gate. So, I guess..... beam 21 does nothing to gate 13?? at least you can't stand for so long inside a Sentry 18 maelstrom. Unless you secured it. and your wall break within 1 hit.
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile

theintelligentboy

Postby theintelligentboy » Thu Nov 02, 2017 4:34 pm

WoW, players talking about abusing the game on the forum.

Keep up, guys. :)

Return to “GENERAL DISCUSSION”