Server Farm and Bitcoin Mine Calculations

Various ways of using programs during hacks
Ranakastrasz

Server Farm and Bitcoin Mine Calculations

Postby Ranakastrasz » Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:30 am

Another Calculation Spreadsheet, for the bitcoin mine and Server Farm.
Again, all dependent on the wiki for accuracy.

Unsurprisingly, they suffer from horrifying diminishing returns. Even if you use all 5 threads to upgrade, going from level 20 to 21 will take a full week to pay off the time lost in upgrading, while the time lost going from 0 to 1, and 1 to 2 will barely be noticeable.
Overall, each level becomes less and less cost effective, with you paying more and more to cram power into a tiny space. Again, not exactly uncommon in a game like this.

Interestingly, the two types are not mirrors of each other. Bitcoins fill up faster initially, having a lower capacity to generation ratio. However, it evens out as it grows. Server farms seem to jump in capacity significantly periodically.
Server farm level 2 takes a full half hour while bitcoin mine takes 5 minutes, and server farm 21 takes an extra hour for some reason.
At max level, both take a full 2 days to fill up entirely, and are also able to support an upgrade from 20 to 21 with some change left over.

Overall, it takes just under 48 days to build and max out a resource producer. Or 24, 18, 12, and 9.6 days depending on thread count.
While you cannot directly compare the opportunity costs due to them not costing what they produce, you can look at the other one.

242 hours, or just over 10 more days, or 158, or around 10.5 days to pay off the full upgrade cost with the new production. Overall, just about two months with one thread, or 3 weeks using all 5.

Server Farm Calc.png
Server Farm Calc.png (91.44 KiB) Viewed 2428 times

BitCoin Mine Calc.png
BitCoin Mine Calc.png (58.31 KiB) Viewed 2428 times

MASTERMIND

Re: Server Farm and Bitcoin Mine Calculations

Postby MASTERMIND » Sun May 07, 2017 11:17 am

Nice work and good info...but why other players are not appreciating :x :x good work dude keep it up ;)
Keep Calm & Download Core ;)
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
MasterMind :twisted:
Level: 32 8-)
Rep: 1000+ :shock:
Core9 :idea:
IP: USA :arrow:

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Tue May 09, 2017 6:43 am

MASTERMIND wrote:Nice work and good info...but why other players are not appreciating :x :x good work dude keep it up ;)

yes we are.. hmm. i guess, just too focused on hacking, that we have no time to reply. but thanks ;)
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Zavok

Postby Zavok » Mon May 15, 2017 4:41 am

Is that Window 98 that you're using?(just kidding around)

Taiwei

Postby Taiwei » Mon May 15, 2017 6:18 am

Zavok wrote:Is that Window 98 that you're using?(just kidding around)

just realised lol...
i have win xp, win 10, win 8.1...
win xp in virtual box
[Insert uncreative signature here]

Actually, you can join our discord, where questions will be answered with 24hours, here is the join link for you:

www.discord.me/hackersmobile

Vidoll

Postby Vidoll » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:37 pm

Well, I keep my income from hacks only hence my farms are lvl 3 only :) don't want to attract too much attention overnight when I sleep and farms gather. 34lvl here

Darkness

Postby Darkness » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:57 am

Ranakastrasz wrote:Another Calculation Spreadsheet, for the bitcoin mine and Server Farm.
Again, all dependent on the wiki for accuracy.

Unsurprisingly, they suffer from horrifying diminishing returns. Even if you use all 5 threads to upgrade, going from level 20 to 21 will take a full week to pay off the time lost in upgrading, while the time lost going from 0 to 1, and 1 to 2 will barely be noticeable.
Overall, each level becomes less and less cost effective, with you paying more and more to cram power into a tiny space. Again, not exactly uncommon in a game like this.

Interestingly, the two types are not mirrors of each other. Bitcoins fill up faster initially, having a lower capacity to generation ratio. However, it evens out as it grows. Server farms seem to jump in capacity significantly periodically.
Server farm level 2 takes a full half hour while bitcoin mine takes 5 minutes, and server farm 21 takes an extra hour for some reason.
At max level, both take a full 2 days to fill up entirely, and are also able to support an upgrade from 20 to 21 with some change left over.

Overall, it takes just under 48 days to build and max out a resource producer. Or 24, 18, 12, and 9.6 days depending on thread count.
While you cannot directly compare the opportunity costs due to them not costing what they produce, you can look at the other one.

242 hours, or just over 10 more days, or 158, or around 10.5 days to pay off the full upgrade cost with the new production. Overall, just about two months with one thread, or 3 weeks using all 5.

Server Farm Calc.png
BitCoin Mine Calc.png

Nicely done. Always appreciate the excel calculator works XD. Well, if you have a invincible base at lower lvls, you don't need to care about this XD
In game name : Darkness
Level : 36

Join us at Discord@Hackersmobile
https://discord.me/hackersmobile