AI attack priority

Various ways of using programs during hacks
e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

AI attack priority

Postby e1a00000 » Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:11 pm

Are you guys sure it's by comnection order and not by some hidden ID? Based on my own observation of my base, I have to actually swap the actual turret around to get the behavior I wanted :/

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: AI attack priority

Postby Crack69 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:03 pm

e1a00000 wrote:Are you guys sure it's by comnection order and not by some hidden ID? Based on my own observation of my base, I have to actually swap the actual turret around to get the behavior I wanted :/

The attack priority has 4 parameters:
Av condition
Node firewall
Link order
Node category applies first:
Basically any node you see black before the hack starts will be targeted first ALWAYS.
For white nodes the av condition applies:
The nodes that have av fully installed will be attacked first
Then the nodes with partially installed av
And last the nodes with no av installed.
When two nodes fall in same class (white with same av status or both black) programs will first attack the node with highest firewall value.
If two nodes fall in alsame class (like about) and have same firewall values the programs will attack those nodes based on link order.
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

e1a00000
Posts: 245
Joined: Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:22 am

Re: AI attack priority

Postby e1a00000 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:29 pm

Crack69 wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Are you guys sure it's by comnection order and not by some hidden ID? Based on my own observation of my base, I have to actually swap the actual turret around to get the behavior I wanted :/

The attack priority has 4 parameters:
Av condition
Node firewall
Link order
Node category applies first:
Basically any node you see black before the hack starts will be targeted first ALWAYS.
For white nodes the av condition applies:
The nodes that have av fully installed will be attacked first
Then the nodes with partially installed av
And last the nodes with no av installed.
When two nodes fall in same class (white with same av status or both black) programs will first attack the node with highest firewall value.
If two nodes fall in alsame class (like about) and have same firewall values the programs will attack those nodes based on link order.


This post was 6 months 10 days ago the moment you quoted me. What?

User avatar
Crack69
Posts: 231
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:47 am

Re: AI attack priority

Postby Crack69 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 pm

e1a00000 wrote:
Crack69 wrote:
e1a00000 wrote:Are you guys sure it's by comnection order and not by some hidden ID? Based on my own observation of my base, I have to actually swap the actual turret around to get the behavior I wanted :/

The attack priority has 4 parameters:
Av condition
Node firewall
Link order
Node category applies first:
Basically any node you see black before the hack starts will be targeted first ALWAYS.
For white nodes the av condition applies:
The nodes that have av fully installed will be attacked first
Then the nodes with partially installed av
And last the nodes with no av installed.
When two nodes fall in same class (white with same av status or both black) programs will first attack the node with highest firewall value.
If two nodes fall in alsame class (like about) and have same firewall values the programs will attack those nodes based on link order.


This post was 6 months 10 days ago the moment you quoted me. What?

Lol
Guess the spam before disoriented me
Note:
Malicious hacking is called Cracking
Malicious hackers are called Crackers 8-) 8-)
Lvl: 43
Core: 12
Rep<100
Main offense: shuriken
Gate buster: blaster
Smurf: Crack69_
Join us on discord for tips and tricks: https://discord.me/hackersmobile

User avatar
TheLurkingRage
Posts: 106
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:39 am
Contact:

Re: AI attack priority

Postby TheLurkingRage » Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:28 am

Crack's on crack again...
If I were as obsessed with real life hacking and as dedicated as I am in the game, I would dominate the entire world. >:)

TheLurkingRage
Rank: 3rd in the world
Rep Rank: Elite
Player since: Mid January
YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest