HOW TO never loose REPs again!!!!

Various ways of using programs during hacks
bllor

HOW TO never loose REPs again!!!!

Postby bllor » Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:03 pm

I figured out what the top players (crack, iblitxkreig, godkiller, thelurkingrage, ect) are doing to never loose any reps and how they are ALWAYS ONLINE. This cheat requires your device to be on all the time so will not work as good if this is your only phone, tablet, ect.

1. After you attack any base, queue up your programs and make a note on how much time it's going to take to complete your programs.
2. Head over to the world map and select any mission that you haven't completed yet. This works best if you still have missions left.
3. Once you're in the mission, DO NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!! Let the clock run out and do not use any programs (you don't need to).
4. Once the clock runs out, LEAVE the 'MISSION FAILED' screen opened AS IS for 'x' minutes (the time it takes to complete your programs in queue).
5. Check and see if programs are completed, then repeat step 1.

Since these dishonest players are using this method to cheat the system and they're not banned, you might as well use it too.

These players purposely use this so no one can ever attack or retrace and they have free range to do what they want. They never loose reps this way and always stay on top of the list.

Yes, and I called out all the cheaters. I know there are more but those above are the worst offenders. I think it's BS but it is what it is.

Former Hackers Player 8-)

LadTy

Re: HOW TO never loose REPs again!!!!

Postby LadTy » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:50 am

bllor wrote:Yes, and I called out all the cheaters. I know there are more but those above are the worst offenders. I think it's BS but it is what it is.

Hi there. I am pretty sure things don't work that way around the missions and any online players shielding. I am not sure what gave you the idea, perhaps you or someone you heard of left the device idle after a mission hack was completed/failed, and during that time the account was not attacked? That usually proves only that noone was interested in said person's network, be it for the lack of resources, other more lucrative targets, the 3h online 'shield' or something else. Anyway be it as is, I checked 'a few' things just to be sure. No, as far as I can see, this is not the way things are ;)
11100000111O10000000001O10000000001O00010001000O00000100000O00000010000O00001000000O00010000000O10000000001O10000000001O11100000111

TheLurkingRage

Re: HOW TO never loose REPs again!!!!

Postby TheLurkingRage » Fri Oct 13, 2017 6:57 am

bllor wrote:I figured out what the top players (crack, iblitxkreig, godkiller, thelurkingrage, ect) are doing to never loose any reps and how they are ALWAYS ONLINE.
Proof? Not that I don't know how they play, but you know, pointing fingers and calling out players based on assumptions and rumors without any form of evidence is frowned upon.
bllor wrote:This cheat requires your device to be on all the time so will not work as good if this is your only phone, tablet, ect.
The online shield allows you to remain unhackable for as long as you keep the app open, that's true, but it can only protect you up to 3 hours at a time. Once time's up anyone can hack you and then the shield timer resets when someone accesses your network and the game recognizes that they did whether you're online or not.

bllor wrote: 1. After you attack any base, queue up your programs and make a note on how much time it's going to take to complete your programs.
How does this help this 'cheat' of yours?
bllor wrote:2. Head over to the world map and select any mission that you haven't completed yet. This works best if you still have missions left.
...and if I don't have any missions left at all? Have I already disproved your cheat? Is there a way around this? Let me know cuz I would sure love to be unhackable! Image
bllor wrote:3. Once you're in the mission, DO NOTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!! Let the clock run out and do not use any programs (you don't need to).
Why? How's that any different from chilling chatting with your foes while you wait for your programs to compile?
bllor wrote: 4. Once the clock runs out, LEAVE the 'MISSION FAILED' screen opened AS IS for 'x' minutes (the time it takes to complete your programs in queue).
5. Check and see if programs are completed, then repeat step 1.
Huh? What's the point?? This cheat seems like a waste of time, really. Got me hyped up for nothing >:/
bllor wrote:Since these dishonest players are using this method to cheat the system and they're not banned, you might as well use it too.
I'm the only honest player out of the ones you mentioned, actually. I've never hidden any of my intentions and I'm open and clear about what my goals are and how I achieve them. I'm the only player that I know besides maybe Arch (I could never confirm since he's not really active anymore) since I started playing back in mid January that reached #1 spot on the leaderboards without exploiting the shield, smurfing and/or minmaxing. No one has been able pass me on the leaderboards without using these methods. I do however take advantage of the shield now as much as I can because res is really scarce and I've more accounts to maintain and other real life things to do like work and stuff. It just helps reduce the amount of time I need to spend gathering resources to upgrade my stuff, although sometimes when I upgrade what I had in mind I end up broke and long off since there's nothing to protect, but even then players attack me just for the rep points.
bllor wrote:These players purposely use this so no one can ever attack or retrace and they have free range to do what they want. They never loose reps this way and always stay on top of the list.
You might have not realized that you benefit from the shield as well. Without it, I assure you you'd be getting hit left and right when trying to upgrade anything costly. Progress would be a lot slower then. I'm all for improving the shield and making it so it can't be exploited, but I'd like for them to fix the rep loot bonus reward cuz at end game it's barely enough to cover for searches and half a class loadout. Everyone's broke AF up here, so they need to give us other ways to get our loot before they make any drastic changes to the shield.

bllor wrote:Yes, and I called out all the cheaters. I know there are more but those above are the worst offenders. I think it's BS but it is what it is.
You pointed fingers without any sort of proof, but yeah they kind of are cheating or to put it in other terms: using extreme play styles to progress, such that casual and first time players cannot keep up. At this point I really don't know if Trickster Arts considers any of the extreme play styles as 'cheating', simply because they're very welcoming to players using the biggest cheat of all: smurfing and it doesn't look like anything will be done about them. They don't have to be banned, just fix the game in a way that they lose the massive advantage you get by starting over, in fact giving us back our XP after upgrading the wrong things would've already been a step in the right direction to stop the smurf pandemic, but I guess to them it's not really an issue. Great game, I love it to the fullest, but just wish I could understand why the game doesn't get the support it desperately needs... Hopefully the image of my security log helps clear things up - even crack is hackable, in fact he's one of the easier targets on my map (all things considered). I hack him every now and then when I hunt for res and I have the patience and time to wait until his shield expires to hijack him, even though by then he always burns his resources >:(
If I were as obsessed with real life hacking and as dedicated as I am in the game, I would dominate the entire world. >:)

TheLurkingRage
Rep Rank: Elite
Player since: Mid January
YouTube:http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLurkingRage